Browns T Greg Robinson in custody after drug possession arrest

RaidersAreOne

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

This is the best part:

According to the docs, Robinson and Bray were NOT reentering the country from Mexico -- rather they were trying to get from Los Angeles to Louisiana and hit the checkpoint on the way.

Based on the fact that they were trying to drive from LA to Louisiana, and accidentally found themselves crossing the Mexican border, I'm gonna say that was some pretty good weed they were moving.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

This is the best part:

Based on the fact that they were trying to drive from LA to Louisiana, and accidentally found themselves crossing the Mexican border, I'm gonna say that was some pretty good weed they were moving.

The fact they hired some random Uber driver to do this is the best part IMO. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

At least Robinson had prepared himself. He wore Orange/Brown all season last year. He already knows what he will look like in a Prison uniform for the next 20 years.

Bam Morris had like 220 lbs of marijuana and cocaine and I think he did 30 months, I don't think it will be anything close to 20 years probably closer to 20 months.

Edit: Actually, according to Wikipedia: Police testified that they found 100 kilograms of marijuana and one gram of cocaine in his car during a traffic stop. He was fined $69,000 and sentenced to 420 hours of community service and six years' probation.

He did get busted again a few years later, that is when he served 30 months. But if there is precedence, as both were in Texas, he may not go to prison at all. Who knew.

Edited by Thomas5737