Browns T Greg Robinson in custody after drug possession arrest

RaidersAreOne

I... I just don't even know where to start 

157 pounds SMELLS ... a lot. I just don't believe anyone could be in a car for hours upon hours driving all the way across the country and have no idea it's in the car 

Second of all, the sheer volume of that amount of plant material... Yeah uhhh it's enough to fill the bed of a full-size pickup truck or so (ballpark)

Third of all, hiring an Uber driver... What?!?! 

Fourth of all, you have to drive through Mexico to get to Louisiana? Que?!?! 

HOLD ON OFFICER, INDOOR GROW HOUSE IS CALLING ME 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

Can we talk about how the Uber driver basically took them to police with evidence in hand.....

They didn’t need to go to the border to get Louisiana, but they did.....

There is no way he didn’t think there were drugs in the back of the truck. What else could been in all of those Duffel bags?  

lol Uber Driver with the driest snitch of all time. 

1 hour ago, YogiBiz said:

Can we talk about how the Uber driver basically took them to police with evidence in hand.....

There is no way he didn’t think there were drugs in the back of the truck. What else could been in all of those Duffel bags?  

LA to Kenner.....

I-10 pretty well the entire way and goes through El Paso. 

$10 says Passenger 2 is a Bama fan though. 

4 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Man why tf would you transport weed the weight of an actual human man in an uber car though? That's just his fault.

8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Bam Morris had like 220 lbs of marijuana and cocaine and I think he did 30 months, I don't think it will be anything close to 20 years probably closer to 20 months.

Edit: Actually, according to Wikipedia: Police testified that they found 100 kilograms of marijuana and one gram of cocaine in his car during a traffic stop. He was fined $69,000 and sentenced to 420 hours of community service and six years' probation.

He did get busted again a few years later, that is when he served 30 months. But if there is precedence, as both were in Texas, he may not go to prison at all. Who knew.

$69,000 and 420 hours? Nice 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Did...the Browns plant those drugs?

It is all a misunderstanding.  Robinson was told by BM#6 that it was nothing more than the grass clippings he collected from shooting his Progressive Insurance commercials last summer.  BM#6 decided that he needed a new LT and figured out that a bait and switch was the best option to get one.  

Damn, I'm dating myself with this commercial....but we've secretly replaced the grass clippings with some of the finest......well you get the idea.