Browns T Greg Robinson in custody after drug possession arrest

RaidersAreOne

Let's keep this strictly to football, shall we??

- How will the Browns replace this excellent young man, the behemoth touted as a larger Orlando Pace, who rose to the lofty heights of the #2-overall pick in the 2014 draft?

- Can they re-obtain Austin Corbett, that all-purpose O-lineman?

-Will they re-sign Roderick Johnson, that exciting athletic-specimen prospect?

- Can they locate Shon Coleman?

- Could they get Cameron Erving, another multi-position lineman, back for another try?

-Shall Cleveland fans e'er know happiness???

BOO-YAHH!!

68747470733a2f2f692e6461696c796d61696c2e636f2e756b2f31732f323032302f30322f31392f32302f32343934363834342d383032313235372d696d6167652d612d32305f313538323134343933363938342e6a7067

Edited by bzane
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, N4L said:

Fourth of all, you have to drive through Mexico to get to Louisiana? Que?!?! 

Fans are having a lot of fun with this, but they didn't actually cross into mexico per the reports
There are border patrol checkpoints all over the southwest and they stop you on US soil.
Driving from San Diego to Phoenix, you will go through a border patrol checkpoint that's many miles from the actual border.

Even with the relaxed NFL rules, his playing days are over but he earned $29 M in his NFL career , so he can afford a good lawyer

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, bigbadbuff said:

157 pounds isn’t even a lot. Idk what you guys are so worried about. That’s like 4 grams worth. I just had some of it yesterday 

Ohhhh I get it

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 11:39 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Bam Morris had like 220 lbs of marijuana and cocaine and I think he did 30 months, I don't think it will be anything close to 20 years probably closer to 20 months.

Edit: Actually, according to Wikipedia: Police testified that they found 100 kilograms of marijuana and one gram of cocaine in his car during a traffic stop. He was fined $69,000 and sentenced to 420 hours of community service and six years' probation.

He did get busted again a few years later, that is when he served 30 months. But if there is precedence, as both were in Texas, he may not go to prison at all. Who knew.

It depends on what sort of deal the AUSAs cut him. My best guess is that he sees 1.5 years to 3 years in federal prison. But his lack of criminal history (to my knowledge) could get him off with less.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:57 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

This is the best part:

Based on the fact that they were trying to drive from LA to Louisiana, and accidentally found themselves crossing the Mexican border, I'm gonna say that was some pretty good weed they were moving.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:40 AM, N4L said:

I... I just don't even know where to start 

157 pounds SMELLS ... a lot. I just don't believe anyone could be in a car for hours upon hours driving all the way across the country and have no idea it's in the car 

Second of all, the sheer volume of that amount of plant material... Yeah uhhh it's enough to fill the bed of a full-size pickup truck or so (ballpark)

Third of all, hiring an Uber driver... What?!?! 

Fourth of all, you have to drive through Mexico to get to Louisiana? Que?!?! 

HOLD ON OFFICER, INDOOR GROW HOUSE IS CALLING ME 

Guys, he didn't cross the border. I-10 goes from California to Florida. In El Paso, it cuts right next to the border. There are Border Patrol checkpoints on I-10. One of those is the Sierra Blanca checkpoint, which is just outside of El Paso. If you drive East on I-10 through El Paso, you have to go through the checkpoint after you depart El Paso. I've driven through it myself.

I don't know why Robinson would do this. Yes, if you buy in California and take marijuana to Louisiana to sell, you can sell it at 2x to 3x the price. He would likely net a few hundred thousand dollars on the deal. But when you're making millions in the NFL, that's so stupid. As for the smell, I doubt it had much smell. It was almost certainly in vacuum-sealed packaging.

43 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Guys, he didn't cross the border. I-10 goes from California to Florida. In El Paso, it cuts right next to the border. There are Border Patrol checkpoints on I-10. One of those is the Sierra Blanca checkpoint, which is just outside of El Paso. If you drive East on I-10 through El Paso, you have to go through the checkpoint after you depart El Paso. I've driven through it myself.

My grandpa always said never let the truth ruin a good story.