Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

9 minutes ago, August4th said:

I hope this helps prepare governments around the world for when this happens again. I'm worried a stronger virus will spread like this in the future

I have no doubt that the governements of the world will be just as unprepared in the future as they are now. 

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Apparently some pharmaceutical company in the u.k is offering $4,500 to people to let them infect you with the virus to test a vaccine.

Not gonna lie if they did that in the u.s it'd be awfully tempting...

Although you would break even with your resulting medical bill

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Although you would break even with your resulting medical bill

I would imagine they cover your care, you have to stay there in quarantine for two weeks during the trial and you have to follow a strict diet so I imagine that means they cover your food costs for those two weeks as well.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

We should just treat it like chickenpox

expose everyone to get it over with

With a mortality rate of 3.4 percent you are looking at roughly 261,800,000 deaths (Note the USA has a population of 331,000,000). I am going to go out on a limb here and say this is a terrible idea.

Edited by The Third Rider

12 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

With a mortality rate of 3.4 percent you are looking at roughly 261,800,000 deaths (Note the USA has a population of 331,000,000). I am going to go out on a limb here and say this is a terrible idea.

Yeah but being born has a mortality rate of 100% and we keep doing that.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Population control

I'm kidding

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Boomer control

I'm kidding

We've got until Halloween to knock out 20, maybe 30% of them. Here's what we need to do: go to old folks homes and start coughing on stuff. Licking door handles. Fart in their wheelchairs (this won't help spread coronavirus I just think it's a good idea). You don't have to get every inch of the place, just a nice once over.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We've got until Halloween to knock out 20, maybe 30% of them. Here's what we need to do: go to old folks homes and start coughing on stuff. Licking door handles. Fart in their wheelchairs (this won't help spread coronavirus I just think it's a good idea). You don't have to get every inch of the place, just a nice once over.

November of 2020 is looking more promising by the minute in the 60+ demographic.