Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Just now, MikeT14 said:

So jelly.

The free time is nice but the lack of a paycheck is not. I have enough to get by for the month without getting into my emergency funds. But I know a lot of people who don't have one or much in it. Unless something is done to help non-salary employees, there's going to be a huge issue in a month or two.

• Like 2

I’m at my bank to fix something which is ironically the same parking lot as Walmart. People are parking in the rows and in the redzones, running in and out of the stores. Glad I did my shopping last night after picking up The Show 20. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

The free time is nice but the lack of a paycheck is not. I have enough to get by for the month without getting into my emergency funds. But I know a lot of people who don't have one or much in it. Unless something is done to help non-salary employees, there's going to be a huge issue in a month or two.

I feel for you. It's tough making light of a situation like I did, where I would be lucky if I was sent home knowing I could still get paid where many others couldn't.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m at my bank to fix something which is ironically the same parking lot as Walmart. People are parking in the rows and in the redzones, running in and out of the stores. Glad I did my shopping last night after picking up The Show 20. 

Some of the larger grocery store pads in my area are having police needed to control traffic.  It is nuts here.  

• Like 1