Tom Brady intends to leave Patriots

DigInBoys

Just now, BayRaider said:

Why wouldn’t you believe it’s gonna happen? The WR/TE/RB core Brady had last year was utterly pathetic. I’d be pissed. 

lmao now the RBs suck? I'm sure Brady hates James White. 

Why would I believe it's going to happen? A bunch of media speculation? Brady likes to stir things up. Sure, it's in a realm of possibility but I'm not worried. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

lmao now the RBs suck? I'm sure Brady hates James White. 

Why would I believe it's going to happen? A bunch of media speculation? Brady likes to stir things up. Sure, it's in a realm of possibility but I'm not worried. 

None of their RBs averaged 4 YPC this year. The OL was also middle of the pack at best. Brady is trying to close his career with a Super Bowl. That’s not the Patriots, surprisingly. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

None of their RBs averaged 4 YPC this year. The OL was also middle of the pack at best. Brady is trying to close his career with a Super Bowl. That’s not the Patriots, surprisingly. 

Yeah, it'd be pretty wild to think the RBs don't perform well with a weak OL. 

Yeah man we've never seen the Patriots with a struggling offense come back and shore up the holes. This is mind blowing that you think the Patriots aren't capable of playing better offensively next season. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Why wouldn’t you believe it’s gonna happen? The WR/TE/RB core Brady had last year was utterly pathetic. I’d be pissed. 

I agree with all this, but I think you really have to dig deeper than that. Belichick OBVIOUSLY wanted to hold on to Garrapolo, and jettison Brady. I know that was two years ago...but I don't see there's any way that anything that happened since has done a lot to repair that fissure. Plus, Brady will see it as a way to cement his OWN legacy--outside of Belichick and Kraft. 

• Like 1

I think Cowboys make sense for the division, talent around and management wanting the spotlight. While Vegas makes sense for talent and location as well as being closer to the west coast. I really think it comes down to those two although the Chargers are obviously going to be considered until they're not.

22 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

How does that hint Brady might return to NE? Not saying that won't happen, but I don't see anything there to convince me. 

Just feeding the fire here. Darlington references anonymous people that are close to Brady, saying he’s basically got one foot out the door. And that tweet says pump the brakes on that, also citing anonymous people they’ve spoken to. 

Personally, I’m not putting weight into anything that doesn’t have a name on it. 

46 minutes ago, MrnastiesNO said:

Doesn't matter dude is washed  up anyway.

Can't say I agree with that. What are you basing that on?

46 minutes ago, MrnastiesNO said:

Patriots will be Patriots without him as long as they have a Qb who isn't turnover prone.

That's probably true, as long as BB is there...