Tom Brady intends to leave Patriots

DigInBoys

Brady is in a perfect situation right now for his legacy.  Leave when you're 42 years old so if you fail you can blame age. 

I really wish he had left like 10 years ago. 

1st, 6th, 7th, 1st, 8th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 11th, Injury year, 6th, 8th, 1st, 2nd, 17th (lost divisional), 2nd, 1st.

Imagine being a QB and having a top 11 scoring defense for 16 years. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Brady is in a perfect situation right now for his legacy.  Leave when you're 42 years old so if you fail you can blame age. 

1st, 6th, 7th, 1st, 8th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 11th, Injury year, 6th, 8th, 1st, 2nd, 17th (lost divisional), 2nd, 1st.

I don't feel like doing the research to back this up, but Brady's consistent high level of play undoubtedly helps those defensive numbers. It's all connected. I can't tell you how many times as a Browns fan our defense has looked great for 2.5 - 3 quarters and then just became exhausted after numerous 3 and outs and turnovers. Brady's ability to protect the football and extend drives makes the whole team better. I'm not saying he hasn't benefited from great coaching or good defenses, but I'm just saying they've all helped each other out.

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

He'll still be better than Aaron Rodgers, dude.

• Like 4

Tom Brady currently believes he will enter free agency with the intention of playing somewhere other than the New England Patriots.

Tom Brady believes Tom Brady intends to play somewhere else. Why would Tom Brady not be sure of his own intentions? Wouldn't he just flat out intend to play somewhere else?

There is a belief, however, that the Patriots will have an opportunity to convince Brady to re-sign with the franchise

Uh, no need to believe here. Pats will 100% give Tom an offer.

This article is poop.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It distracts us from the important things, like Joe Burrow's hand size.

Or how those greedy NFL players are upset that they'll only be getting an extra $100 million of income from the new CBA

To be divided 32 ways, equaling about $3 million per team

• Like 3