Possible cut casualties?

Skippy

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I don't quite get the love for ESB I see from many GB fans.  Given the injury he suffered, I expect it's as likely that his career is effectively over as he will ever rise as high as WR3 for the Packers.

Why?

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

He’s an intriguing prospect no doubt, but yeah ever since his injury it seems like his stock around here has skyrocketed. He has an uphill battle to even make the team next year IMO. 

He had a high ankle sprain in September, he'll be just fine.
Many fans have written him off, but the Packers haven't. They've seen him in practice, meeting room and on the field . He's a legit WR imo

Everybody has an uphill battle to make the roster, but any rookie WR has to learn how to be a Pro, how to beat NFL CBs, how to run routes in the Packer offense etc. EQ has a massive edge on any drafted WR, so his chances of making the roster are pretty high.
EQ and his YAC will be on the 2020 roster, mark it down.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Norm said:

So does everyone with over 5 brain cells.

**** everyone who told me he was good

No one said he was “good”, everyone thought he had a chance. And he still does, because he is cheap AF and even though Lazard looks like a guy we actually want to see more, we need to play 4, often 5 WRs. We’re all gonna assume we draft a WR. 

Adams-Lazard-DraftedDude is our trio.

MVS is in if DraftedDude isn’t an immediate deep threat.

Not a lot of seats left for Kumerow, EQ, Shepherd, Malik Taylor to sit down at. Even fewer if we sign a FA or draft multiple WRs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

No one said he was “good”, everyone thought he had a chance. And he still does, because he is cheap AF and even though Lazard looks like a guy we actually want to see more, we need to play 4, often 5 WRs. We’re all gonna assume we draft a WR. 

Adams-Lazard-DraftedDude is our trio.

MVS is in if DraftedDude isn’t an immediate deep threat.

Not a lot of seats left for Kumerow, EQ, Shepherd, Malik Taylor to sit down at. Even fewer if we sign a FA or draft multiple WRs.

People told me he DESTROYED number one corners. IDGAF. People definitely thought he was good despite your denial.

Kumerow sucks

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Norm said:

People told me he DESTROYED number one corners. IDGAF. People definitely thought he was good despite your denial.

Kumerow sucks

Kumerow will be on an NFL roster this year again. Whether it's ours or not is to be determined, but he's going to be in the NFL.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Kumerow will be on an NFL roster this year again. Whether it's ours or not is to be determined, but he's going to be in the NFL.

What makes you certain of that? Older player, with zero pedigree. Couldn’t break through when there was opportunity. Below par athlete ? I’d venture to say if he doesnt make our roster, he’s done

31 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I think 2019 has defined him as a player (for the Packers at least).

The field was *wide open* for him. We were dying for some consistent WR production. Didnt happen. He gave a couple nice plays, but only 12 receptions overall.

12 in 14 games.

He may be a "player" but he's running out of years to actually show it on the field.

32 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think 2019 has defined him as a player (for the Packers at least).

The field was *wide open* for him. We were dying for some consistent WR production. Didnt happen. He gave a couple nice plays, but only 12 receptions overall.

12 in 14 games.

He may be a "player" but he's running out of years to actually show it on the field.

You could say the same thing for every WR on our roster not named Adams. I'm looking for a big talent infusion this offseason. I would like to see Mims at 30, and another soon after. This is the right year to rebuild the WR group.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What makes you certain of that? Older player, with zero pedigree. Couldn’t break through when there was opportunity. Below par athlete ? I’d venture to say if he doesnt make our roster, he’s done

There will always be a team that's hard up for WR's; especially teams that are in cap hell. Kumerow is cheap and could be the next Packer headed to Minnesota given the impending Diggs trade...

49 minutes ago, Joe said:

There will always be a team that's hard up for WR's; especially teams that are in cap hell. Kumerow is cheap and could be the next Packer headed to Minnesota given the impending Diggs trade...

Right. There’s got to be better out there than Kumerow. I really don’t see it with him or Allison if they’re not in GB

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Clear proof that he's good

He's serviceable which is what you are expecting out of your 5th/6th receiver. He's adequate on special teams as well. It's a pipe dream to have a 5th receiver play like a 2nd receiver.