Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23 @squire12

Bcb really did change my flavor without letting me know. It was suppose to be a headlock with my massive pythons lmao. I was really thinking someone else got a roleblock in of Squire before I did which took precedent 

FWIW, I was hesitant to out you but felt as though if I got that information out there, I'd buy some major time, and as long as Josh and Dome lived, NO ONE for Town was going to vote me for a lynch without definitive proof of a 3rd alignment. Unfortunately, no one bought Dome's fake claim, which is too bad because Daboyle's was the worst one I've seen in a LONG time, which I bet @Blue agrees with me on, and @JoshstraDaymus was a victim of getting CC'd by Rags.

Ironically, we were recruiting @Forge that very night that he decided to get himself modkilled. Don't worry Forge, I still love you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Daboyle somehow got away with literally the worst fake claim I've ever seen. Let's take a look:

*Quit his gimmick and then soft claimed here, after I pushed him:

*KOFI is a foreign wrestler, and yet no one seemed to go back and pick up on this or push it at all.

*From there, we knew that Malfatron was CLEARLY Ric Flair and scum, and yet Daboyle claimed to be:

1. FLAIR'S DAUGHTER, the daughter of the GODFATHER

2. A female wrestler...didn't fit the theme AT ALL

3. A role that could be tied to me from a past game that I would have potentially given you in chatty, princess

*When scum didn't hit him to gain an extra hit at night, that should have been a warning IMMEDIATELY that he was still alive.

He did get several extra days after that claim though.

i did lol when he picked Flair, but it worked well enough

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

FWIW, I was hesitant to out you but felt as though if I got that information out there, I'd buy some major time, and as long as Josh and Dome lived, NO ONE for Town was going to vote me for a lynch without definitive proof of a 3rd alignment. Unfortunately, no one bought Dome's fake claim, which is too bad because Daboyle's was the worst one I've seen in a LONG time, which I bet @Blue agrees with me on, and @JoshstraDaymus was a victim of getting CC'd by Rags.

Ironically, we were recruiting @Forge that very night that he decided to get himself modkilled. Don't worry Forge, I still love you.

N4 I had gotten motivated and was comparing you and counselor and matts and counselor.  

Dying that night sucked.

• Like 1

Sorry for snapping, fellas. Wasn't having a ton of fun, and I think my frustration at that point in time was exacerbated as I was out for a run at the time Malf survived the second time. I just completely snapped. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So pickle Rick was 4/7 and correct that town would lose with swag who pardoned scum (only chance he could die) and failed at lylo.  

#ListenToPickle

I will reply in the same way I did in dead chat.

You called the entire game scum and are now cherry picking.

Just now, Malfatron said:

He did get several extra days after that claim though.

i did lol when he picked Flair, but it worked well enough

It should have been apparent that I was leading the charge in our scum group when:

1. We got off to an insanely good start

2. I gambled and won on the Orca tracking Squire bit

3. When without any pressure, out of sheer boredom, Dome gave that fake claim, then connecting him to me

4. We got close to lylo and imploded

...that checks almost every box imaginable for me.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Let that be a lesson @rackcs that being nice to swag can get you far in life

It's ok. I'll take solace in the fact that matts and the twins will literally never let swag live this down. They will mention this multiple times a game for years, guaranteed.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

no way.

i was thoroughly opposed to a swag death this game

N3, I was debating on killing you or him. I even told BCB that I didn't care that Swag was town because I thought his death would still be in the best interest. I flip flopped back and forth. Eventually I settled on killing him, but MD4L basically role blocked me every night (well, nights 2 & 3. Counselor defacto role blocked me n1). 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So pickle Rick was 4/7 and correct that town would lose with swag who pardoned scum (only chance he could die) and failed at lylo.  

#ListenToPickle

Yeah, in one list you named our whole scum team besides orca.

it was fun lynching you and matts before i was outted day 3 as scum

• Like 2