Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So pickle Rick was 4/7 and correct that town would lose with swag who pardoned scum (only chance he could die) and failed at lylo.  

#ListenToPickle

Yep. You had pretty much everyone nailed on D1 except for me lol. It was crazy. The reason on Daboyle and ET I believe were exactly right and surprised everyone ignored it lmao

Here's my running diary to BCB:

On 3/10/2020 at 7:33 AM, MWil23 said:

Feel free to share this in post-game:

Once again, SwAg is dead on right about me being scum, but he totally misrepresented/misunderstood what I was trying to say about ET and "speaking from a point of knowledge". I can't argue with him right now, as that will be frivolous an likely result in my imminent lynch today. I'm hoping that Matts flips one more match, then we go for Malf, and then I feel as though I'm likely next.

What I was referring to about ET was that HE slipped with that theory about New vs. Old in that all old wrestlers or legends were/could be bad, and how else could he know that unless HE was a legend himself. After Stone Cold's flip, it's funny to me that he outed himself here and I called him on it.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, MWil23 said:

Day 2:

Once again SwAg is correct for the wrong reasons. This is infuriating, but he's really good at this game. Having to face off against him and Malfatron both in semi-unkillable roles is frustrating. Since my role was the weakest, I've bought everyone else some time. I understand Dome making that play there, I just wish he would have gone a slightly more subtle route, but he's a lot better than I am, so I'll trust him here.

Touch, please forgive me for encouraging the hit on you. 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:46 PM, MWil23 said:

Update:

This is now the 7th game in the last 8 or 9 that I've been scum. 

Just now, Forge said:

N3, I was debating on killing you or him. I even told BCB that I didn't care that Swag was town because I thought his death would still be in the best interest. I flip flopped back and forth. Eventually I settled on killing him, but MD4L basically role blocked me every night. 

thank you MD4L!!

needed swag for the end game to even have a chance when we lost 2 scum in the same night

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

No md4l kept blocking Forge who was town vig lol 

Which from a numbers standpoint, was the right move. N2 I was going to kill MD4L, and N3 I was intentionally killing Swag even if he was town. So MD4L kept this game going for town longer. Low key mvp lol 

N1 Counselor lightning rod screwed me out of a Dome hit. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ET80 I knew you slipped right away with that "legends" comment, but I couldn't bus you at all for it without giving myself away, you sneaky Texas Rattlesnake, you.

I actually read my PM this game (but to be fair, I never said I wasn't going to read it).

I did drop the ball, mostly because I was trying to flush out another Mafia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Entirely false and you should have listened to him

He threw out a ton of accusation against the entire game and is now choosing one post.

If I made five posts accusing 4 different people in each post, I can't go back and pick one of those posts and say people should have listened to me.

The last thing I told @JoshstraDaymus in dead chat:

*SwAg is lying about being a stump, either kill him or MD4L tonight in that order (he killed MD4L, I assume he was thinking about maybe being watched)

*After that, the next night kill Daboyle. He's clearly scum, and after he flips then they'll go Malf for sure.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I will reply in the same way I did in dead chat.

You called the entire game scum and are now cherry picking.

No I did not and everyone here knows it.  I was asked for 6 by @Matts4313 but I the end named 7 as that is what i thought were the number of scum in the game.

You can lie all you want but it just makes you look like an ***