Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Do I have any cool catch phrases or rivalries? 

"What I'd like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape, (insert city) sweathogs to keep the noise down while I take my robe off and show all the ladies what a real man is supposed to look like. " Rick Rude. ...

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do I have any cool catch phrases or rivalries? 

Aside from those outstanding quotes, your rivalries are with:

*Ultimate Warrior

*Sting, or @ET80's current avatar

*Jake "The Snake" Roberts (WHAT A LEGEND)

*Ricky Steamboat

*Ric Flair

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Kids and adults make up all sorts of ridiculous things about the law that they think produces technicalities to get them out of trouble.  It’s truly one of the more astounding aspects of this line of work.

The county DA came to talk to us about drinking and driving. 

He told us minors can get a DUI for blowing a .02 and you can get a .02 from smelling beer. My friend asked if smelling beer was illegal and he told us if we’re smelling it with the intent of getting drunk, it was. My friend asked if he could get a DUI for smelling beer without the intent of getting drunk and the DA realized things had gone off the rails.

The freaking DA was lying to 18 year olds like we were 7.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im going to be any wrestler from ECW as the situation fits

Wait a minute...that...that's...it's CACTUS JACK'S MUSIC!

****BANG BANG!!!!!****

You might want to put the women and children to bed for this one!!!!

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

The county DA came to talk to us about drinking and driving. 

He told us minors can get a DUI for blowing a .02 and you can get a .02 from smelling beer. My friend asked if smelling beer was illegal and he told us if we’re smelling it with the intent of getting drunk, it was. My friend asked if he could get a DUI for smelling beer without the intent of getting drunk and the DA realized things had gone off the rails.

The freaking DA was lying to 18 year olds like we were 7.

Try sitting through a talk about minors and the use of cell phones and distribution of images in 2020.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Try sitting through a talk about minors and the use of cell phones and distribution of images in 2020.

My buddy got in big trouble in 8th grade when his GF sent him a nude and he sent it to a friend... 

I had to sit through that talk as a minor who wasn’t getting any nudes at all