Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nothing is as ugly as your face, so I guess that's one more for me.

By falling into my knee after catching these hands... you mean. That is what you meant, right? We can go back to the tape... just right after you ducked to miss these hands. 

I think your face hit the mat first, but who's counting? But yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night (these hands help you sleep at night, we know that).

Your statement is concussed... like you are after you caught these hands.

You better send your boy Dez this thread, show him how you be catching... these hands.

tenor.gif?itemid=15610116

Tu7j203.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

The only word coming out of your mouth to the police is “lawyer,” and if that does not work, try adding “now.”

It amazes me how many stupid people skip right over those words and just start spouting off about things.  

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, civic and legal education for laypeople is at an all-time low, and that’s why we’re dysfunctional.  I know, my ivory tower solution is to teach people to not be morons, but short of a gas chamber, I don’t know how else to fix it.

You are going to be a very wealthy individual off of stupid people, so I am not sure why you are criticizing it so harshly. 

@Deadpulse welcome! A few pieces of advice: 

If you draw Mafia, rely heavily on your teammates for all questions.

If you are Town or Mafia, I’d highly recommend posting only in character.

Reread the rules on finer points like edits and what you are or aren’t allowed to claim.

If in doubt PM BCB. He’s a great host and will help you through whatever you need.

Everything you say, like, claim, etc will be scrutinized by the better players, so bear that in mind.

Have fun! Welcome!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It amazes me how many stupid people skip right over those words and just start spouting off about things.  

You’d be surprised.  Not too long ago a federal judge was interviewed by the FBI and instead of not speaking or asking for a lawyer to be present, confessed to about a dozen crimes in an attempt to make the agents understand his position.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are going to be a very wealthy individual off of stupid people, so I am not sure why you are criticizing it so harshly. 

That’s one of the nicest things you’ve ever said to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Deadpulse welcome! A few pieces of advice: 

If you draw Mafia, rely heavily on your teammates for all questions.

If you are Town or Mafia, I’d highly recommend posting only in character.

Reread the rules on finer points like edits and what you are or aren’t allowed to claim.

If in doubt PM BCB. He’s a great host and will help you through whatever you need.

Everything you say, like, claim, etc will be scrutinized by the better players, so bear that in mind.

Have fun! Welcome!

Not just scrutinized. You will be called a liar (possibly even aggressively) a lot. This is a game of deception. 

Which leads to point #2: People can get pretty feisty in these games. So wear that mod badge loosely. Webby lets us call each other idiots in these games. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not just scrutinized. You will be called a liar (possibly even aggressively) a lot. This is a game of deception. 

Which leads to point #2: People can get pretty feisty in these games. So wear that mod badge loosely. Webby lets us call each other idiots in these games. 

This aint my domain, do whatever you want lol

• Like 2