Chargers trade LT Okung to Panthers for G Trai Turner

RaidersAreOne

If it’s not a tank job man I dunno.  I get the position difference but Turner younger and under 2 years cost control and Okung comes with major flags. 

If Carolina is tanking then I expect Okung won’t last long there.   

Edited by Broncofan

The first thing that came to mind was how disrespectful this is for Okung... Guy was being bullied by the Chargers to come back sooner than he wanted, and felt comfortable with his very serious injury. And now they just trade him... 

Classless, that's the only thing I can see right now. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

The first thing that came to mind was how disrespectful this is for Okung... Guy was being bullied by the Chargers to come back sooner than he wanted, and felt comfortable with his very serious injury. And now they just trade him... 

Wasn't there rumor Okung didn't want to play for the chargers anymore.

40 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Cool Rivers dies behind this line but now that he’s gone we finally invest in it. Watch us commit to having an actual running game that isn't the same worn out stretch plays then marvel at how a new QB has “Success.” What a finger to the MVP of keeping the planet populated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kramxel said:

Not really. This was good move for the Chargers and Okung.