1. 1. Who Trades up for Tua?

• Miami
    • LA Chargers
    • Carolina
    • LV Raiders
    • Indy
    • Other

Just now, Cutler06 said:

So with multiple picks this year, how many more chances do you think the Raiders have to move away from Carr and get a top flight QB ?? Are ya'll pinning hope of Tom Terrific leading you next couple of years ?? Unless your team is thinking of tanking here soon....

I personally would like Tom Brady and try to figure out QB in the 2021 draft. I’d even take Tannehil. But I don’t think Winston or Mariota are upgrades over Carr. I don’t think Mariota is an upgrade over anybody. 

I’m also in favor of drafting Jordan Love at 12 who I really like. This would mean we keep Carr another year or trade him away and sign someone like Teddy to a two year deal. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Disagree. Tua is my 2nd Favorite QB Prospect since 2013... only an inch behind Burrow. And since 2012:

1) Andrew Luck

2) Burrow

3) Tua

4) Wentz

5) RGIII

Lawrence above all 5 next year. 

Someone will certainly trade up for Tua. He has Franchise QB written all over him and IMO will be a Top 5 QB. Him and Burrow both will be. Especially with the head honchos all about to retire. 

My trade up candidate has always been Miami but the Chargers and Panthers are certainly in the mix. It’ll be one of those three teams. 

It’d be the Raiders if we picked 8 or lower 100%. But moving from 12 to 3 would cost a fortune and Mayock isn’t gonna do it. 

Lol...

Yeah the QB who is gonna have 2 wrs drafted top 15 and linemen drafted high, best qb ever

6 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Lol...

Yeah the QB who is gonna have 2 wrs drafted top 15 and linemen drafted high, best qb ever

In fairness, those things don't preclude it from coming true

12 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Lol...

Tua? Burrow had Chase, Top 5 draft prospect next and Top 20 Prospect this year in Jefferson. Not to mention Joe Brady is a genius and like Lincoln Riley. Burrow had more than Tua. 

11 hours ago, BZski said:

My guess is LA Chargers to Detroit for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rd picks plus 2021 2nd

Shouldn’t need to give up nearly that much capital to move from #6 to 3.

1st, 2nd and 4th would be equitable.  I do agree with your guess on team, though — so we might just find out if you’re right on value 

27 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

1st, 2nd and 4th would be equitable.  I do agree with your guess on team, though — so we might just find out if you’re right on value 

Draft values don't always matter for quarterbacks

The Jets moved up three spots to No. 3, while sending the No. 6 overall pick, two second-round choices this year (Nos. 37 and 49) and their second-rounder in 2019 to the Colts.

44 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

They better not. I'll be pissed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

Tua is good, but on the real though.

Bama could absolutely have 2 more first round WRs in 2021 in Devonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle.

57 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Tua? Burrow had Chase, Top 5 draft prospect next and Top 20 Prospect this year in Jefferson. Not to mention Joe Brady is a genius and like Lincoln Riley. Burrow had more than Tua. 

Over the next couple years LSU will probably have some OL from that team drafted but skill players wise it’s not close. 

Jerry Juedy

Henry Ruggs

Devonta Smith

Jaylen Waddle 

Najee Harris

Thats up there with Ken Dorsey’s skill guys...

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

Lol...

To be fair, both Mayfield and Kyler got to throw to Hollywood and Lamb.  

With a ton of other talent around them and brilliant HC.

Not saying having that talent doesn't make it easier, but it doesn't determine a franchise QB in the NFL. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Herbert had the #1 OL in NCAA History. Herbert will not be picked before Love

Gonna need some cold hard proof on that because that's an absurd claim.

Herbert, like it not, will be picked before Love.

Herbert's biggest problem isn't his accuracy, which is passable, or his pocket presence which is underwhelming but again not awful. It's that he doesn't read defenses. He rarely goes to his 2nd read, and when he does, he'll never go beyond it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TDTimes said:

I am going off the Darnold trade where Jets gave up #6, and 3 second rd picks. I think Tua is a better prospect but has some injury concerns so the package should be about the same as Darnold.

11 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

They better not. I'll be pissed.

Why? Its embarrassing watching a Chargers "Home" game. You guys need butt's in seats and Tyrod Taylor or any of the other QBs in the draft are not going to do it. Tua to LAC makes too much sense for them not to go all in for him.