NFL/XFL/CFB and COVID-19

brushmyhair

11 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

If I was betting I would bet it gets canceled or altered in a way. I’m sure the TV coverage will stay the same, but having a large group of fans in one spot probably won’t happen 

I doubt we get people walking across the stage. You really think Goodell is going to risk another Dontari Poe?

screen-shot-2012-04-26-at-11.14.59-pm-30

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Even if the fan experience is cancelled - it's Vegas. Plenty to do in Vegas. ;)

By "plenty" ET means that his backup plan is to post-up and watch the draft from Little Darlings... though I'm not sure that's the best way to avoid COVID-19 exposure, even if they recreate the shower scene from Flashdance with Purell instead of water falling onto the girl(s).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I'm not scared. I'd enjoy all the food buffets too!

Um... MGM Resorts have shut down their buffets indefinitely as of yesterday.  And no one, I repeat no one, wants to eat at Excalibur's buffet, anyway.

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

By "plenty" ET means that his backup plan is to post-up and watch the draft from Little Darlings... though I'm not sure that's the best way to avoid COVID-19 exposure, even if they recreate the shower scene from Flashdance with Purell instead of water falling onto the girl(s).

COVID-19 gets snuffed out by the raging case of the clap over there... You go from feeling like your lungs are on fire to feeling like your... Your...

... That settles it, I'm going to the COVID-19 infested draft.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

COVID-19 gets snuffed out by the raging case of the clap over there... You go from feeling like your lungs are on fire to feeling like your... Your...

... That settles it, I'm going to the COVID-19 infested draft.

I mean, if you want to shed that pudge, Vegas once it starts to warm up while wearing a full HAZMAT suit is a definite way to sweat off that extra weight. #silverlinings

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Um... MGM Resorts have shut down their buffets indefinitely as of yesterday.  And no one, I repeat no one, wants to eat at Excalibur's buffet, anyway.

Have eaten there, can confirm. 

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

If you don't know you are infected and accidentally give it to others I don't think you are being insensitive.   

You were insensitive by attending a ridiculous huge event like the draft with 800,000 people during the surge of the out break. You would know (random person) full well in knowing you might get it at the draft (that many people the chances are sooo high). I don’t see any problem with the claim it’s insensitive. 

Edited by BayRaider