Free Agency

RamRod

Gurley gettin traded today. Rumors picking up steam today is the day. Name linked to him is now Alshon Jeffrey? Don't understand it, but both teams looking to dump bad contracts. Something to watch. Gurley is gone by end of today based on what I'm seeing on twitter. 

Gotta say, I like the two signings that were bringing in. Robinson and Floyd are both downgrades on the surface from Brockers and Fowler, respectively. But each is cheaper and both have upside and could potentially be even better than the ones they’re replacing. Someone else said it but if they perform well then great and we can retain them. If not, they’ll be a serviceable stop gap 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Gurley gettin traded today. Rumors picking up steam today is the day. Name linked to him is now Alshon Jeffrey? Don't understand it, but both teams looking to dump bad contracts. Something to watch. Gurley is gone by end of today based on what I'm seeing on twitter. 

Where are you seeing this? Not saying your wrong but I see one random dude mentioning Alshon’s name on Twitter. 

39 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Where are you seeing this? Not saying your wrong but I see one random dude mentioning Alshon’s name on Twitter. 

Looks like a bunch of random wannabe nfl news sites that are throwing a lot of vague stuff against the wall hoping some of it will stick.

Not a single credible source

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Not much. Then again, Foles got a 4th.

Intially, I thought a 3rd would be great and anything more is icing. BUT we're hearing multiple teams are showing interest in Gurley which will drive the price up. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we a get a higher return than expected (expecially if Cooks is included). Potentially a player + 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Intially, I thought a 3rd would be great and anything more is icing. BUT we're hearing multiple teams are showing interest in Gurley which will drive the price up. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we a get a higher return than expected (expecially if Cooks is included). Potentially a player + 3rd. 

If Cooks is included, that changes the calculus. But if it's just Gurley, I would be surprised if we got a 3rd. But I hope you're right.

• Like 1

If Gurley and Cooks go, this team is gonna look very different. 

Lets hope Goff and the OL can put this team on their backs and carry it into the playoffs

Snead also should be more careful handing out early contracts. It forces our hand and pushes us to sell low 

• Like 1