1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Jones had 2 sacks before the fourth quarter. He may not be able to cover worth a lick, but perhaps he is the new designated blitzer out of the Nitro.

The first sack I have no idea what Cinci was doing. Literally turned loose him and Morgan. Not a great play, just right place at the right time. The second one he definitely shed a TE so that was a good play. He is rough in coverage, and hit and miss in run fits. But like I said he made a play when it mattered so all is forgiven. Plus I fully realize this was his first legit action so I'm excited to see him grow

OverallI liked Romo quite a bit. Some of his trying to predict the play at the line came off a bit self-serving but I get that someone like him has probably had that drilled into themfor 20 years at this point. His on-air presence could be a bit more refined (and will probably get there with practice, but he's clearly very knowledgeable.

Just now, Cakeshoppe said:

OverallI liked Romo quite a bit. Some of his trying to predict the play at the line came off a bit self-serving but I get that someone like him has probably had that drilled into themfor 20 years at this point. His on-air presence could be a bit more refined (and will probably get there with practice, but he's clearly very knowledgeable.

Ya the calling the plays before, he should just wait till the play is over, but other than that I think he's become my second fave after Gruden

10 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Agreed.  I'm glad he'll call our game again on Thursday.

He grew up a die hard Packer fan I don't get why some posters bash him, he's out the league now and secretly rooting for the Packers but of course he cant let the Dallas organization and fanbase know that. Believe me he won't be as bad as Aikman.

Edited by St Vince

Just now, packfanfb said:

Monty worries me a bit. He struggled in every facet today. I expected a better ground game from him.

I didn't like that he didn't try to fall forward on a couple plays, wonder if he is battling an injury. I really want McCarthy to start spliting carries more tho, like he did with Lacy/Starks.