Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

showtime

Props to @bucsfan333 for the Bucco Brady avatar. Priceless.

This is like totally different worlds colliding. Brady in the NFC South? The Falcons and Panthers are both scrappy underachieving teams with something to prove, and the Saints are perennial playoff contenders. The division is going to be must-see TV. 

Just trying to imagine Gene Deckerhoff calling Brady's games.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Props to @bucsfan333 for the Bucco Brady avatar. Priceless.

This is like totally different worlds colliding. Brady in the NFC South? The Falcons and Panthers are both scrappy underachieving teams with something to prove, and the Saints are perennial playoff contenders. The division is going to be must-see TV. 

Just trying to imagine Gene Deckerhoff calling Brady's games.

Brady and Brees are contending for all the passing records. Now they play at least twice.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lame, wanted to see him in LA or something, but he'll be an absolute monster statistically with these weapons and 100% make the Bucs relevant again. Cause it's been a bleak decade for them.

Been longer than that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

You think your team can suck harder than theirs? I bet any of us can be as poor and stupid as the Browns

This is insulting....for anyone to even dream of challenging my Browns dynasty on suckage. 

• Like 1