How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?

RaidersAreOne

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do you think they'll achieve?

• Very badly, NFL cellar dwellers - 0-3 wins
    • Poorly, Major disappointment - 4-6 wins
    • Decent, Playoff hopeful - 7-9 wins
    • Good, Playoff contender 10-12
    • Great, League elite - 13-17

I don’t see how there not amongst the SuperBowl favorites.  Brady may not be as good as he was but people are starting to act like he’s a scrub now.  Things would have been really interesting had Brown been able to stick last year.

They have a top notch coaching staff, solid draft capaital and still have more cap space than a lot of teams started with.  Need to bring back Suh to continue  there dominate run D.  Add a Logan Ryan and Vonn Bell and there defense is pretty solidified   

Obviously the offense should be exciting.  They need to fill a couple spots  up front and this just happens to be a great draft for there situation.  Getting any of the big4 tackles would be ideal even if they have to trade up a few spots.  A lot of interior depth in this draft as well they could realistically draft 2-3 oline in the first few rounds.  Add another wr and a rb and there a pretty scary team 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, bucsfan333 said:

BA said he's gonna go about 50/50 with what TB wants in the offense. 

Not saying it is going to go bad or anything Brady is still a great QB but does Tampa have the personnel to run a Brady style offense? They have some guys that can go down the field and make big plays and I look for Brady to get them the ball. But who will be underneath or the back out of the backfield?

7 hours ago, jofos said:

Not saying it is going to go bad or anything Brady is still a great QB but does Tampa have the personnel to run a Brady style offense? They have some guys that can go down the field and make big plays and I look for Brady to get them the ball. But who will be underneath or the back out of the backfield?

We don't really have any RBs that can catch the ball consistently and do anything with it. But we've got Howard and Brate at TE and Godwin in the slot. And Mike Evans, of course.

The Patriots defense was great last year.  Brady and the offense struggled.  He was already declining last year.  Furthermore, I don't see the scheme fit.  Arians runs a vertical passing offense and Brady hasn't been that kind of QB since Randy Moss.  I predict it's going to be a sad ending to Brady's career.  He should have put his pride aside and gone out a Patriot.

Arians said they heavily scouted film on seven QBs for FA. They had Brady ranked #1 by far and is a good fit. And this is a guy who is looking for someone who can run a vertical offense... 

Many of us have been telling you guys, look at the gametape and stop box score scouting. Brady’s arm is still deadly. 

Edited by BayRaider

Arians QB plan during Free Agency:

1) Tom Brady

2) Teddy Bridgewater

3) Jameis Winston

Rivers was not in the plans at all. 

Arians interviews are great. He usually gives way more information than he should. 

Edited by BayRaider

Quietly had one of the league's best run Ds last year. Not sure what they have done to address pass D, but I don't think it could get much worse. Defense overall should be average. Meanwhile on offense, you are really just swapping out Jameis w/ Brady on a team that scored the 3rd most points. If Brady can play better than Jameis, on top of the GIVEN that he will not throw as many picks, then the offense will be even better and this a 12-4 type team. If Brady has indeed regressed, and only further declines next year, then you're looking more at 9 to 10 wins as the offense won't move as well. Either way, I see improvement, by virtue of 30 INTs not occurring.

I think Brady still can throw just fine, so I expect the Bucs to be looking at 11 or 12 wins this year and a very explosive offense with all those weapons.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss