Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You have Orca. Make him get it.

34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The Office is an all time comedy though. It’s like The Simpsons or Friends. It’ll live on forever 

Honestly, I've never seen the appeal of the Office or Friends. Some great actors, but never appealed to me 

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

He wasn’t abusive.

I should have just said violent. But he did break stuff in a drunken rage.

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@Forge do not listen to this, you have to deal with the bad.

Also the last 2 seasons aren’t as good as others but they definitely have some good episodes in there.

The first season sucks. Start at season 2.

15 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Tbh, friends was very good for a few years.

Like a sexy Seinfeld.

You should play...lots of people have been on during the day (your night) and depending on when you get up, lots of people are up late as well

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

That was the one time really, and he was going to hit Jim but come on, that was almost warranted.

The fact that a Redskins fan doesn't understand that an angry drunk that breaks things in public is the bad guy..... I can't tell if it's some crazy irony or if I should have somehow expected this level of dumb.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The fact that a Redskins fan doesn't understand that an angry drunk that breaks things in public is the bad guy..... I can't tell if it's some crazy irony or if I should have somehow expected this level of dumb.

How did you get that from that? First off Jim kissed his woman. Roy wasn’t mature in any way shape or form but I never said Roy wasn’t the bad guy.