Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Vranje resident who was revaccinated with the wrong vaccine: I was bad, I am planning a lawsuit

I was really bad. It's been a while, but my chest still hurts, and I faint every morning when I wake up, and sometimes it catches me during the day. The neurologist gave me medication, I drink them, in addition to my therapy, which I take because of sugar - says Antić for our portal.

https://www.atvbl.com/vijesti/srbija/vranjanac-koji-revakcinisan-pogresnom-vakcinom-bio-sam-lose-planiram-tuzbu-2-3-2021

Google translate

23 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Vranje resident who was revaccinated with the wrong vaccine: I was bad, I am planning a lawsuit

https://www.atvbl.com/vijesti/srbija/vranjanac-koji-revakcinisan-pogresnom-vakcinom-bio-sam-lose-planiram-tuzbu-2-3-2021

Google translate

Damn - not trying to be mean (I just naturally am) but that dude, whoa. If Steve Buscemi and Sloth from The Goonies had a baby, it would be that guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

Google translate

People who are going to actually file lawsuits don't publish interviews about how close they are to filing lawsuits. 

34 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

More stimulus money coming when ?

The bill wont even pass until after the weekend given that some senators have said they are going to stall as long as they can. To what end, I can't say. Just because they don't like it I guess and want their constituents to continue to go without aid while they act childish on the senate floor. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The bill wont even pass until after the weekend given that some senators have said they are going to stall as long as they can. To what end, I can't say. Just because they don't like it I guess and want their constituents to continue to go without aid while they act childish on the senate floor. 

They just need to pass the bill well before March 14th so that benefits don’t lapse.
Sidenote: I’m disappointed about the concessions made especially the more targeted payments since everything is still based on 2019 tax returns unless you finish your 2020 taxes already.

Edited by Xenos

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

People who are going to actually file lawsuits don't publish interviews about how close they are to filing lawsuits. 

You iss the point. That article is more about what happens when different Vaxes are mixed.

41 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Itd be nice if they would have a bill strictly for covid relief and stimulus and deal with the other crap later. 

I mean why even put the minimum wage hike in there?

18 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Itd be nice if they would have a bill strictly for covid relief and stimulus and deal with the other crap later. 

All bills operate that way, it's common practice to tack things onto bills with a bigger agenda. In all honesty, putting a minimum wage increase on the relief bill makes more sense than most extras added to bills. By all economic study, a minimum wage increase will stimulate the economy, which is one of the major goals of Covid relief. I don't want to go further into the minimum wage because that isn't what this thread is, but I will say I trust the math more than the overly simplistic "logic" arguments made that lose all sense of logic as soon as you peel back the thinnest layer. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Why include it? Because one might strongly argue that the people most affected economically by this pandemic are the people who have to survive on a minimum wage job.