Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

7 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

So does China get held responsible for this? Can they be sued at an international level? A lot of people are pretty ticked off because of all this a lot of lives lost.

It would be very hard for a lawsuit to move forward.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/23/suing-china-over-coronavirus-wont-help-heres-what-can-work/

15 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

So does China get held responsible for this? Can they be sued at an international level? A lot of people are pretty ticked off because of all this a lot of lives lost.

The Space Cops will handle it.

Why do you think UFOs have been coming by recently?

latest?cb=20191103183809

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:33 AM, smetana34 said:

Longer video but interesting none the less. Unfortunately its tough to trust what anyone says, regardless of what side they're on

Please read https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/852451652/seen-plandemic-we-take-a-close-look-at-the-viral-conspiracy-video-s-claims

On 5/6/2020 at 11:28 AM, smetana34 said:

Oh I definitely don't. But i also don't trust everything coming from our media or government either. 

Well then don't post bull**** like that clearly misleading and uninformed piece of propaganda. Even worse, you then have the audacity to insinuate that other groups would lie to you on purpose after posting a purposefully misleading video 

It's contradictory to say the least

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Let's just avoid getting into that altogether... There is a reason this thread is the third try.

If people are going to post rubbish, then other people should have the ability to refute it 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I mean... how?

It’s kind of a running joke at this point.

China has no physical way of collecting the debt we owe them. Then there’s also no way of punishing China for this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Ha...ha ha...ha ha ha. 

If people think we can sue China for a naturally occurring virus...then we better get ready to be sued by a lot of countries for the **** we've done. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I mean... how?

China has no physical way of collecting the debt we owe them. Then there’s also no way of punishing China for this.

https://ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt

We owe China $1.1T, so we could easily pay it off if we want to. We don't want to. Them holding our debt gives them an incentive to help us financially. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

We aren't going to sue because there isn't proof of negligence and even if we're suspicious good luck getting any testimony or evidence 6 months after the Chinese government got involved.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We owe China $1.1T, so we could easily pay it off if we want to. We don't want to. Them holding our debt gives them an incentive to help us financially. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Not to mention we are paying 0.1% interest, so who cares

0.1% interest on $26 trillion and the Fed can buy as much US treasuries as they want with no oversight or limitations

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I mean... how?

I'm sure a famous someone will try :)

Or at least use it as a rallying cry.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 12:57 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

Add to that, the additional people who will be facing famine-level hunger.  I know I've covered that before. 

Here's who you can blame for that:

https://www.france24.com/en/20200509-us-reversal-prevents-un-vote-on-pandemic-truce

The United States on Friday stunned other members of the UN Security Council by preventing a vote on a resolution for a ceasefire in various conflicts around the world to help troubled nations better fight the coronavirus pandemic, diplomats said.

Washington's reversal came a day after it agreed to the text, negotiators said under cover of anonymity.

The very first thing that was needed to cut down on famine was a global ceasefire. 

https://www.wfp.org/news/wfp-chief-warns-hunger-pandemic-covid-19-spreads-statement-un-security-council

But we need to do so much more, and I urge this Council to lead the way. First and foremost, we need peace. As the Secretary-General recently said very clearly, a global ceasefire is essential.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I mean... how?

So just clear all debts both ways?

There’s always ways to punish somebody, especially with the Great Orange running the show.