Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

So are you saying that your racist statement is ok just cause you were joking?

I’m saying the current countries in tier 3 aren’t there because we think they are unsanitary wood haters. And the same applied to other countries previously in tier 3 (eg Russia)

10 minutes ago, TLO said:

I will say the thought of you angrily sitting at your computer combing through each MoL post to try to find something ridiculous to say is highly amusing 

Sad that a mod liked this post instead of you know, moderating racist comments

• Like 1

Just now, mission27 said:

But it wasn’t a racist comment when Russia or USA were Tier 3 countries right?

Tbh didnt read the mols at all until this morning.  But yeah, making fun of an entire people and saying they dont have common decency is bad regardless

you have become aware

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Ah come join in the racism, now you can all reveal yourselves

Will this be after the reveal of all the people that lost their life savings courtesy of the MoL numbers?

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

I don't think you understand what racism is. There is no discrimination here. Calling a spade a spade is not racist. Use your brain.

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I don't think you understand what racism is. There is no discrimination here. Calling a spade a spade is not racist. Use your brain.

Bro

your usage of the shovel word is 

chefs kiss.jpg

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Are you trying to claim Mumbai and Rio are not unsanitary?  Have you been to those places (I have) or do you just sit in Brooklyn and make incendiary comments from a position of ignorance? 

It has nothing to do with race and you trying to push the conversation towards something awful that we can’t talk about anyway is just your latest attempt to get this thread locked because nobody agrees with you. You should drop it.  The comment has been the same for weeks and Tier 3 has included countries from every habitable continent.  It’s a ridiculous spin.

MoL will continue to advocate for things like hand washing and wearing masks.

Edited by mission27
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

The MoL doesn’t condone this, just fyi