Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Isn't there around 1800 players in camp? Is 1.7% positive a lot?

I just don't see how wearing a mask while taking grounders helps unless they want to not breath on their hand before touching the ball.  Are they switching balls constantly during practice or is that just for the games?

I haven’t followed up with what I read. But if those players are participating in practices, you can be sure the numbers will go up. They’re getting tested every two days so we’ll see.

On a related topic, it’s sad that baseball players are getting tested every two days when there’s still people who can’t get tested once. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I haven’t followed up with what I read. But if those players are participating in practices, you can be sure the numbers will go up. They’re getting tested every two days so we’ll see.

On a related topic, it’s sad that baseball players are getting tested every two days when there’s still people who can’t get tested once. 

I assumed they were done practicing until they get a negative test but I guess i don't know

5 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

I’m certainly glad as we prepare to enter phase 3 our cities are passing mandatory masks for indoor public places. I would hate to see all the progress we made wiped out.

We already wiped off all the progress made by the shutdown, now it's just about not screwing the pooch any harder and making it worse.

31 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Jameis is a Saint and Brady is a Buccaneer.

Does that help ?

No. I wanted to be able to root for Jameis.

And the likelihood of having an actual NFL season is growing more and more slim by the day.

• Like 1