Packers sign Devin Funchess

HighCalebR

5 hours ago, Norm said:

Didn't the Trevor Davis trade thread have an insane number of pages last year even lol. Raiders fans were laughing pretty hard about it iirc

I think 30% of that thread was me calling him a terrorist for wanting to bomb Hawai'i.  I don't know how I didn't nickname him Hirohito.  Missed opportunity.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4734ba608d255b975e30

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You should.

Your take was trash.

"Packer fans are too harsh on Aaron Rodgers." 

Ridiculous. He's the most overrated player in the NFL since the last old-*** QB we had out there. Half our fan base gets its damn hackles up if you say he had a bad game. 

Though I will say Packer fans obsession with Cullen Jenkins from 2011 to 2014 was pretty high up there, good grief. 

Let me remind you that Tony Moeaki was a thing.

• Like 2

Just now, Norm said:

I swear all the people that don't know **** about football here all have a hardon for crying about AG, it's nearly freaking universal. 

I don't know **** about football, and I have a hard-on, but it has noting to do with AG...  I swear...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I was listening a podcast , Rotoworld one I believe and they made a great point. 

They all liked the signing and one said that GB signed Funchess for 2 million where last year Indy was paying him 13 million, and he got hurt all year . 

He’s probably not a 13 per guy lol but I bet we get a ton better value than a 2 per guy