Jets sign WR Breshad Perriman (One year, $8 M, $6 gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Should’ve just kept Anderson 🤷🏽‍♂️

Meh, could have should have. Either way we will hopefully find our #1 WR in the draft. There are plenty of WRs that are much better than Anderson in this draft. I can name at least 5 that will be day 1 better. 

Edited by NYJets4716

5 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Meh, could have should have. Either way we will hopefully find our #1 WR in the draft. There are plenty of WRs that are much better than Anderson in this draft. I can name at least 5 that will be day 1 better. 

You’re probably right, in finding a better #1 in the draft. But, I’d feel a lot better with Anderson opposite whoever you took in the draft than Perriman(especially since the money isn’t too far off). I’d definitely rather have Anderson at 10, than Perriman at 8. 

4 minutes ago, Geezy said:

You’re probably right, in finding a better #1 in the draft. But, I’d feel a lot better with Anderson opposite whoever you took in the draft than Perriman(especially since the money isn’t too far off). I’d definitely rather have Anderson at 10, than Perriman at 8. 

Anderson got $12 mil this year, Jets offered Anderson $10 mil for 1 yr. 

Parker got $10 apy from the Dolphins and is significantly better than Anderson. 

THere is not much difference between PErriman and Anderson. 

I'd take Perriman over Anderson. Maybe he's not the same deep threat, but a better receiver overall for less money. If I'm a jets fan, I'm just hoping that they aren't settling for Perriman and draft someone at 11. As an Eagles fan I hope they go another direction in the draft.

14 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Is he just a deep threat or does he have more to his game? 

he was known for being a deep threat when he first came out but then he faded in baltimore, had a decent year in cleveland, and last year when evans and godwin went down he carried the load and played pretty well

remains to be seen if he can do it for a whole season but i would say so far in their careers Perriman has shown to be a more complete WR than Anderson IMO

• Like 1