Raiders sign Damarious Randall

Justwinning

GB vet committee forced us to trade him bc he was so "awful". Also everyone on that vet committee is no longer a Packer and all also hated Capers and he was right. Capers sucked.

Dude can play if he gets his head right

Edited by Norm

32 minutes ago, Norm said:

GB vet committee forced us to trade him bc he was so "awful". Also everyone on that vet committee is no longer a Packer and all also hated Capers and he was right. Capers sucked.

Dude can play if he gets his head right

Note:
D. Randall is Norm's bastard son from a one - night stand on a very cold night in the Dakota wastelands.
When we asked Damarious about it, he laughed and said: " No, no, no - my Dad is an out-of-work accountant who lives in Boston"

sub-buzz-30740-1525458534-2.jpg?crop=537

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Weird signing bc Mayock seems to value character which he seems to lack. Hopefully he can play up to his potential but I'm not gonna hold my breath. He's got talent but never seems to play to his ability

Being competitive and hating to lose is not 'character' and besides Ritchie and Burfict made the team without killing anyone...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Dude has all-pro ability if his mind and team fit are both right.  Played out of position at boundary corner for three years in Green Bay, had 10 interceptions and two touchdowns, including at least three incredibly clutch interceptions in three separate games that I can recall. 

McCarthy decided it was time for him to go because he called out coaching and veterans when coaching and veterans deserved to be called out. 

All pro is a strerch. 

He can tackle, he can cover, he can get the ball. 

He hasnt played 16 games in his career, maybe once. 

His talk is bigger than his game. 

He can play corner in a pinch 

I liked him as a Packers fan. He was misused in our system and sent packing (no pun intended) when he spoke out. Not really sure what happened in Cleveland, but I think he could be a great fit with Gruden and the Raiders. Definietly has talent. I hope he takes this oppurtunity seriously.