FF Interviews - Next up: mission27!! (P10)

Shady Slim

hello friends! so we're all stuck at home right now and posting our way through it, finding ways to pass the time and hopefully make the quarantine get over quickly so we can resume our lives in a safe way... but here's an idea i've stolen from another forum to help pass the time and build on the sense of community we have on this fine forum

conducting one on one larry king style interviews with the posters! i've got my good friend and trusted advisor @mission27 on board to conduct them, and even though we're all (mostly) friends here it's a good way to get to know everyone here in an even nicer way and get people sharing all the unique and funny things they've got to say - never know what you might learn from everyone when you just ask!

we'd hope that the mods relax the rules a little for this just like in mafia or games like BB, yknow, leave it to be self-policed maybe but we can only do this if everyone is respectful of everyone's answers and we don't have people going out of their way to create controversy and ruin the game for everyone else. this is a super fun way to get to know each other better but we can't do it if people willingly are ******* around and don't play within the spirit of things tbh (see post by bucsfan on this page for rules: if you are to be interviewed you must follow these)

so we'll get people to sign up, indicate if you want to be interviewed, or nominate who you want to be interviewed, and if they say no they're a puss! once someone has been larry king'd by mission then the audience can open up questions and then we can go on to the next person!

this isn't a thing that we need to rush through, so we can give @mission27 time to get a good set of questions for each individual and the interviewee time to give a thoughtful response to all of them - thorough answers are encouraged ofc! like i said i'll kick us off and then we'll go first come first served for the other ones

signups:

1. @Shady Slim done https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/26982-ff-interviews-next-up-shady-slim-8pm-tuesday/?do=findComment&comment=2784787 
  2. @TLO
  3. @SwoleXmad
  4. @Glen
  5. @daboyle250
  6. @Adrenaline_Flux
  7. @Nazgul
  8. @LETSGOBROWNIES
  9. @scar988
  10. @pwny
  11. @Outpost31
  12. @JoshstraDaymus
  13. @incognito_man
  14. @FinneasGage

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

we'd hope that the mods relax the rules a little for this just like in mafia or games like BB, yknow, leave it to be self-policed maybe but we can only do this if everyone is respectful of everyone's answers and we don't have people going out of their way to create controversy and ruin the game for everyone else. this is a super fun way to get to know each other better but we can't do it if people willingly are ******* around and don't play within the spirit of things tbh

We've done these in the past. 

I'm all for it, as long as we leave politics out of it. That's a big bugaboo. Keep the bad language at a minimum, even though we've become more lax in that regard. And be mindful of the rules as a whole.

Otherwise, go wild.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've done these in the past. 

I'm all for it, as long as we leave politics out of it. That's a big bugaboo. Keep the bad language at a minimum, even though we've become more lax in that regard. And be mindful of the rules as a whole.

Otherwise, go wild.

As a fellow bucs fan I've grown a newfound respect for you tbh

• Like 1