Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@swoosh results?

may have been dumb, but i tested myself. i obviously haven't died, so i was starting to think i may have been infected and you just aren't notified. likely not the best move in hindsight.

kinda lost a lot of interest in this game tbh. 

oh and im negative btw. 

do we have any idea on how many converts there may be based on how many haven't died? 2 or 3 maybe? 

so we're looking at 2 og scum and at least 2-3 converts. only 13 left. this is a big night if we have any chance. 

4-8-1 or 5-7-1 ratio.

Edited by swoosh

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

do we have any idea on how many converts there may be based on how many haven't died? 2 or 3 maybe? 

so we're looking at 2 og scum and at least 2-3 converts. only 13 left. this is a big night if we have any chance. 

4-8-1 or 5-7-1 ratio.

Bat N1, Unknown N2. Matts N3, ET N4?, Unknown M5, Unknown N6. 4 converts possibly by tonight 

So 2 original plus 4 so 6 total

14 left

7-6-1 basically at best (not including the lynch tonight). Mafias wincon is still a bit a ways away though. They need better than 1:1 and Trump/Boris dead or everyone in the game infected 

Did you really invest yourself lol

In the OP its says you are informed if killed or infected

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Bat N1, Unknown N2. Matts N3, ET N4?, Unknown M5, Unknown N6. 4 converts possibly by tonight 

So 2 original plus 4 so 6 total

14 left

7-6-1 basically at best (not including the lynch tonight). Mafias wincon is still a bit a ways away though. They need better than 1:1 and Trump/Boris dead or everyone in the game infected 

Did you really invest yourself lol

In the OP its says you are informed if killed or infected

lol yeah, i was beginning to think why the hell wouldn't the infect me. but i guess we have protections at play and even tho I can only be protected once, scum would have to guess which night. 

we need to find the original 2. that's a lot of possible converts. 

36 minutes ago, mse326 said:

All I'm not switching this time because it hasn't worked.

bcb final answer

I was not feeling bcb because of gamey reasons (I thought Ted would be active had he drawn scum), but I'm backing off that. why was he the only one replaced with so many inactive players? could mission not wanted to kill off a power town? could mafia have been asking for a replacement?

im open to it. 

bcb for now, but i certainly am open to others. we need more activity.