SNF GDT: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

titans0021

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have a hard time imagining his seat being the tiniest bit warm.  He and Reggie have gotten the Raiders relevant for the first time since the early 2000's.

Defense is suppose to be his forth and they've mostly disappointing aside from Mack. The talent has been stacking up via Reggie.

2 minutes ago, everlong said:

Everytime I watch Carr I'm never really impressed.

Probably because you compare him to what the media hypes him up to be, some elite, second coming of (insert incredible QB here) which he's not even close to being.

Guy's a good QB, but media wants you to believe he's the next Aaron Rodgers(similar to how they push several other young QBs that don't deserve anything close to that praise, Winston and Mariota two other great examples of that). He has far too many flaws for that though.

If the media treated him as the QB he was most would realize yeah, the guy is good, but he's not infallible and is gonna have games where he looks bad.

16 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I think you are in a different dimension or something. Let me know how the game turns out that they didnt challenge it

Rick just drunkenly came streaking on the field, Morty followed much drunker and much..... streakier.

im in that dimension 

Archived