37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Bad play for him there definitely. However I really don't like seeing us playing man to man across the border with 3 wide stacked on one side. Tough thing to ask your corners to do

well, they can all play outside leverage too, DR appears to have made the worst possible mistake of biting on the slant when that's the side he had help on.

Plus, as @squire12 stated, it was a nice play design and execution.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

They missed two tackles to allow 40+ yards. DBs need to tackle

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

They missed two tackles to allow 40+ yards. DBs need to tackle

Unreal how people can so easily see what they want to see sometimes. Or always in some guy's cases.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Rightfully so. He ran free past two CBs to get the catch not named Randall. It was man coverage all day  though. King wasn't looking for a ball that his man had no chance at.

Yeah, I don't know if Randall thought that King was going to switch receivers.  My guess is not.

Just now, CWood21 said:

It should hide it.  It'll let you know he posted, but it won't show it unless you expand it.

It doesn't. Trust me. Not on chrome on my phone. You'll got show new replies and I see the whole time. Been like that every game so far. But if I just like refresh or open it, then I get the bar that says so and so is on your ignore with the options. But show new replies shows his posts. It doesn't matter. He ALWAYS gets quoted anyways.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

well, they can all play outside leverage too, DR appears to have made the worst possible mistake of biting on the slant when that's the side he had help on.

Plus, as @squire12 stated, it was a nice play design and execution.

Look at the Cobb TD.  Sell the quick out and "pick play" and cut back inside.   Really hard to defend that.   Sometimes you need to give credit to the other team.

Archived