1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

I know for a fact that I wasn’t like this with Rodgers and I was a SERIOUS Favre fan.  I remember feeling the exact same.  Bummer we couldn’t get immediate help, but if you think he’s your QB you get him.

One of my favorite football memories was at Lambeau Field in Aaron’s rookie year.  It was during warm ups and a friend of mine yelled, “Aaron you’re our future and we love you!”  And Aaron kinda smirked and waved, but he was standing next to Favre and it was like he didn’t want to let Favre know he heard it.  It was a great moment and this whole drafting Love thing should remind fans they’re going to be Packer fans for a long time.  It’s not all about the now.

Losing your **** over this is just dumb.  I already love Love.  It’s only about ten years until I’ll dislike him.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

Well it’s a good thing he’s going to have time to sit behind Arod and develop. Jesus you people are so nit picky. Sure he’s got things to clean up but the talent is there. You can find things wrong with the every QB in this draft. But I get it you just don’t like the pick so everything you see is bad. You think fans would be rooting for the kid. 

Kizer had the same issue and it was never corrected. It will take a concerted effort by Love to correct this. Much Like Rodgers had to do sitting behind Favre. This isn't being nit picky, it is all on Love now. It is stating the Obvious, some of those throws he got away with, he will not get away with in the NFL. He has the arm strength to throw a pretty looking pass at a distance. He may not be Favre and bust WR's and DB's hands, but he has good strength. His hand size is similar to that of Favre and Rodgers which is perfect for gripping the ball in cold weather. Why are you assuming that I don't like the picks? I'm not on the WR at all cost train. The WR's that were available for the Packers were no better than what they already have and it would take them a few years to get up to where they need to be.

Edited by Fox_NFLs_GG

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I've finished every game from 2018 and 2019, scouting report incoming tomorrow. Man did that offense suck in 2019. Does Gary Anderson call plays? Cause he's miserable. So many DCs figured out the route combos and baited Love into throws. 

Looking forward to it. The scouts seem oddly polarized with his breakdown compared to most high profile players. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

There's no such thing as a team adding a potential franchise QB being dumb. I can't fathom how anyone who understands football would think that way. The Patriots and Saints were dumb to pass. You think they're better off with an interior OL and a 24 year old D2 safety?? Lol please.

We just went 13-3 with the #12 pick basically taking a redshirt year. One first round pick isn't going to be the difference between a championship season.

Therers no such thing as a redshirt year in the nfl for one, its just a year expired on their contract and one closer to free agency. 

Secondly, theres no reason to make the love pick this year. If you want to spend a first, do it closer to the end of Rodgers window, not when hes still a top 5 QB on a team that just went 13-3, as you yourself said. Yes, I think the packers could have drafted any # of players that would have helped more than Love. Imagine them with Tee Higgins or pittman. Or Queen, or one of the corners that were drafted soon after. Look at your corner depth, that has to be addressed and quite frankly they should have been trying to upgrade kings spot anyway.

Lastly, @Norm I couldnt imagine being so childish as to think theres an "our" forum were certain people arent invited. Its the internet bro, you dont own it and everyones welcome. Do you think this is the cool kids table in elementary school? Im not trolling obviously, and certainly no one has to reply to my post but shame on you and anyone else that has that viewpoint. 

On 4/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

2019: Dwayne Haskins

2018: Lamar Jackson

2017: Deshaun Watson

2016: Paxton Lynch

2015: None

I see 2 Franchise QBs, 1 Bust, and 1 Questionable (leaning bust) in the last five years. 

Dwayne Haskins 15

Drew Lock 42

Lamar Jackson 32

Deshaun Watson 12

DeShone Kizer 52

Paxton Lynch 26

Christian Hackenberg 51

NA

Johnny Manziel 22

Teddy Bridgewater 32

Derek Carr 36

Jimmy Garoppolo 62

EJ Manuel 16

Geno Smith 39

Brandon Weeden 22

Brock Osweiler 57

Christian Ponder 12

Andy Dalton 35

Colin Kaepernick 36

Tim Tebow 25

Jimmy Clausen 48

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Im talking about Mecole Hardman, who had less than 670 yard but still a very, very good rookie year. 

ANd the RB thing is your personal opinion, which i disagree with. That thinking is old school for the guys who cant catch and just run the ball 20 times a game at 4 ypc. If you have a good runner who can catch 50-60+ balls a year, thats extremely valuable.  

those are not dumb moves. Whats dumb is for a competitive team to pass up an opportunity to improve today to predict 2-3 YEARS into the future. This is just easy to see for most people.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c6cc485cbdb4bad4a7

45 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Therers no such thing as a redshirt year in the nfl for one, its just a year expired on their contract and one closer to free agency. 

Secondly, theres no reason to make the love pick this year. If you want to spend a first, do it closer to the end of Rodgers window, not when hes still a top 5 QB on a team that just went 13-3, as you yourself said. Yes, I think the packers could have drafted any # of players that would have helped more than Love. Imagine them with Tee Higgins or pittman. Or Queen, or one of the corners that were drafted soon after. Look at your corner depth, that has to be addressed and quite frankly they should have been trying to upgrade kings spot anyway.

Lastly, @Norm I couldnt imagine being so childish as to think theres an "our" forum were certain people arent invited. Its the internet bro, you dont own it and everyones welcome. Do you think this is the cool kids table in elementary school? Im not trolling obviously, and certainly no one has to reply to my post but shame on you and anyone else that has that viewpoint. 

Lol all you have done is come in here to troll. i like when fans from other teams come here. Usually they are respectful at least. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d81eb8fd2fc3da0792

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

He's not on everyone's ignore already? Pretty sure he was the first one ever on mine lol

I swear he was on mine. I know he was. He was cringe every single time there was GB stuff and I don't know why. Not even sure who he was a fun of, maybe there was a lot of us so he got more attention or something.

DON'T

TALK

TO

HIM

Plenty of other people came in during this draft and I said nothing. Every post this dude makes about GB is a garbage to try to ruffle feathers. Nobody comes in to a forum randomly to **** talk draft picks in good faith lol

Imagine being such a loser I just went into all the team forums of picks I didn't like to tell them how much I think it sucks. Pathetic.

And every time you say anything he just goes HOW AM I TROLLING, for the next 20 posts. 

Edited by Norm