Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah I’m aware of him.  My question is where is he playing for us?  Are we moving him to RB?  I don’t expect an answer it’s really rhetorical 

If they think the guy is a playmaker, you find a way to get him onto the field. Doesn’t matter how you line him up. Positionless versatile playmakers aren’t a bad thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, massraider said:

LOL sorry.

I didn't want Zach Moss. Real name is Smith. Changed it because Moss keeps growing on his north side.

Slow *** running back

I always thought he was overrated and Deejay Dallas was better. I want to see LB/CB/S with the next pick. Wouldn't be mad at a guard like Muti

Just now, NYRaider said:

We're going to run Josh Jacobs into the ground again this year. Just have to pray he doesn't get hurt because we have nothing behind him at RB. 

It’s a massive issue we need to do something about....

maybe crowell’s healthy now?

i liked that signing but now a lot less to resign him cuz that acl scares me

Vikings take Eason maybe? Cousins on last year of contract and Eason shouldn’t touch the field in Year 1. He’s the biggest project in the draft along with Love. Has a really hard time with X’s and O’s. I think he has the best arm in the draft though.