2.62 - AJ Dillon [RB; Boston College]

CWood21

I mean, it may be trying something new , getting ahead of the curve. 

All these teams are building their nickel Ds coverage linebackers, speed rushers to stop the pass,, build a power team.  Thats how the Titans used to surprise teams and beat people they had no business beating. Pats, etc...Teams just dont choose their personal to stop the run anymore....  Now sign snacks before a competitor does....

• Like 1

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Well I mean for entertainment purposes, this is the worst way to set up offense.

For results, IIRC Titans have overachieved 2 consecutive years and we overachieved last year.

I don't care about entertainment, I care about winning. I mean, aren't we all Wisconsin football fans? Well, a lot of us? 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

No I don't. I see an immensely better arm with Love. Would be massively underwhelmed trading up for and developing for 3 years....Ryan Tannehill.

I agree, dude's got a much stronger arm. I also think that's probably the most overrated part of playing QB though. I feel like the rest of that equation is extremely similar. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I don't care about entertainment, I care about winning. I mean, aren't we all Wisconsin football fans? Well, a lot of us? 

Vols fan cause I'm from Tennessee.

But my dad's from Wisconsin and went to college there, so I was raised a Packers fan.

• Like 1