2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Players get traded for nothing all the time, wake up. Goodwin is a vet with outstanding speed that could add another element to our team and I'm not even talking about him specifically. It feels like the Packers haven't acquired a player for a draft pick in 20+ years. One of the most underrated ways to improve your football team. 

He's got a career catch rate of 50%, and he's only ONCE caught more than 30 balls in a season.  He's terrible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Players get traded for nothing all the time, wake up. Goodwin is a vet with outstanding speed that could add another element to our team and I'm not even talking about him specifically. It feels like the Packers haven't acquired a player for a draft pick in 20+ years. One of the most underrated ways to improve your football team. 

Goodwin sucks.

Go sign Gabriel for cheaper and no draft cost if you want that type.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

He's got a career catch rate of 50%, and he's only ONCE caught more than 30 balls in a season.  He's terrible.

Funchess catch rate is 51.9%. I don't know what the Packers see in him, unless he's a superior blocker.

8 minutes ago, Howler said:

During colonial times, about 3 percent of the colonials took up arms against their imperial oppressors, the British. Fast forward to modern day, there are Americans who have claimed the same responsibility to fight against imposed tyranny, regardless of political party.  Sounds like paleocons, minarchists and An caps.

The MSM paints them all with the broad brush of 'White Supremacists.'

Nazi's were just misunderstood

• Like 3

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Goodwin sucks.

Go sign Gabriel for cheaper and no draft cost if you want that type.

Again, not even talking about Goodwin specifically. It's the fact that guys like Roseman and Lynch run circles around Gute in this department of roster building. The Packers are more married to holding onto draft picks, even day 3 picks, than any team I've ever seen. It's okay to throw a few picks now and then at a team for a player.