Predict the Final 53: The Far Too Early Version

RpMc

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Are we even sure that Chisena is going to be rostered as a WR? Or are they going to switch positions again?

Yes.  They'll bring in a safety or 2 and then cut a WR and a DL. And clearly it'll be someone other than Chisena, because they seem to be infatuated with him on special teams.

On the Roster: Chad Beebe, Dan Chisena, Justin Jefferson, Bisi Johnson, K.J. Osborn, Tajaé Sharpe and Adam Thielen

The Vikings have kept seven wide receivers on their initial 53-man roster, the most since Zimmer arrived in 2014.

https://www.vikings.com/news/2020-roster-53-man-players-nfl-season?fbclid=IwAR33F4eUazeMJfXzKgAA96dPs_piLOxlCtF5gsnZt1Tb0C8njz77kDPG9XU

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Any other cuts by the other 31 teams that you could expect the Vikings to claim?

Damarious Randall or Sean Davis?

Also, I thought I saw Prince Tega Wanogho got cut.  He seemed to be highly thought of prior to the draft and dropped.   Do you think he could be a Guard?

I could see them with the new practice squad rules, and assuming someone with safety experience in practice at least makes the practice squad(nate meadors?). only having 3 safeties on the main roster. I that Scenario I'd expect Chisena to practice some at S and the Cut to be at DL (one of the 4th rounders or yarboro?)

Edited by Heavydan85

8 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Yeah, but usually you hear practice buzz, like we did with Dantzler and Bisi. There was none with Chisena. 

There was during their scrimmage at US Bank - credited with 3 special teams tackles and no one else had more than one...

If you consider that buzz.