2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah timeline matches up, a couple months apart between the two decisions. Still the connection is there regardless. However cant see Meyer, if he does get the job, passing on Lawrence.

The rumor if I can find it is Meyer wants to coach Lawrence 

I love what I'm seeing tonight. He was eating them up with Chunk passes and runs before the injury. The defense was able to take away the chunk passes because they no longer have to worry about him running. He is still killing them. He's making his reads, not forcing passes, still getting the ball out before getting sacked, and everything. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

He’s going to explode up boards. He’s running behind a fantastic line which is why I’ve been screaming for Wyatt Davis for weeks. 

You were right about Davis. What impresses me about Simon is his vision to find the gaps and what he does once when he passes the line. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

CAN WE BE DONE WITH THE IDEA OF DARNOLD BEING A BETTER OPTION THAN FIELDS OR WILSON

Unfortunately their is still a mentally Ill coalition of Darnold supporters out there who thinks he deserves another chance