Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Processing night, it will be a bit longer than last night, but should be up within 30-40 minutes.

Y'all can deal with it since the next day ends Sunday, you whiners

Edited by SwAg

Night 3:

Josh was pacing around his study, as he struggled to keep his unassailable fits of rage from manifesting uncontrollably.  He would occasionally grab handfuls of parchment from his desk and tear them viciously before casting them into the fire.  He even aimed a misguided kick at the stone hearth.

Over the cringes of pain from his throbbing foot, Josh was surprised to find a colleague had entered his office.

What brings you here this evening?

No answer came, only a startling disembodied voice demanding blood, and then Josh crumpled as the room was filled with a blinding green light.

Josh is dead.  He was Minerva McGonagall, Observant Cop, Hogwarts-Aligned.

Sanchez was galloping back to his home when he was confronted by a group.

Friends?

The crowd made no sign that it had heard SanchezSanchez hooved the ground nervously and attempted to speak once more.  Unfortunately, before he could speak again, he was met with a barrage of spells that left him motionless.

Sanchez is dead.  He was  Firenze, Innocent Savior, Hogwarts-Aligned.

It is now Day 4.  You have until 9:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, June 7, 2020.

@Counselor @Dome @HoboRocket @bcb1213 @JoshstraDaymus @ET80 @Forge @Tk3 @bigbadbuff @Malfatron @11sanchez11

We can make our stand now, win or lose on Malf / Dome. Or we can go elsewhere, which I think would likely lead me toward ET, but I am open to discussions on it. He has claimed Oliver Wood. If we choose to believe him, Malf and TK3 are lock scum. 

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

We can make our stand now, win or lose on Malf / Dome. Or we can go elsewhere, which I think would likely lead me toward ET, but I am open to discussions on it. He has claimed Oliver Wood. If we choose to believe him, Malf and TK3 are lock scum. 

I'm good with Malf/Dome. 

You might not believe me, but Malf was on the six man line with the Matts vote. You're opinion on that is based on a Janitor move that may or may not exist. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I'm good with Malf/Dome. 

You might not believe me, but Malf was on the six man line with the Matts vote. You're opinion on that is based on a Janitor move that may or may not exist. 

Your move may or may not exist lol. That's the problem. But I agree that my theory is wholly a leap of faith.

But there is an easy way to maybe figure this out, and that is tk. If you are legit, tk is scum. So what do you have for us @Tk3?