TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Without reading the comments in the tweet itself, try guessing what this map is for.  Fascinating!

Closest roads to something. Not sure what the cities have in common though. Not NFL, not NBA, unsure if other sports. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Without reading the comments in the tweet itself, try guessing what this map is for.  Fascinating!

Freeway travel to nearest NFL stadium?

Trying to figure out what's going on with the lack of New Orleans?

EDIT: I checked. I was pretty close. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Freeway travel to nearest NFL stadium?

Trying to figure out what's going on with the lack of New Orleans?

EDIT: I checked. I was pretty close. 

Damn close.  My first guess wasn’t even as remotely close as yours, or Smidgeon’s above.

Green Bay Gazette -  Rep. Steffen to present stadium board plan to city, says passage this year unlikely

Rep. David Steffen will make his first official presentation about his proposal to disband the Lambeau Field stadium board today to the city of Green Bay, which would find itself with a lot of new responsibilities.

Steffen, a Republican who lives in Howard, proposes the elimination of the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District and its seven-member board, which co-owns Lambeau Field with the Green Bay Packers and the city.

With the board's dissolution, the city would be required to fulfill all responsibilities of the Lambeau lease that now are the duty of the stadium district, including providing money for operations and maintenance costs until 2031. 

He is scheduled to make a presentation to the city's finance committee at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. The public can participate in the meeting on Zoom.

In Steffen's interpretation, the stadium board has outlived its legislative purpose, which he said was limited to overseeing the construction costs related to Lambeau Field's 2003 renovation, ensuring the bonds were properly paid and overseeing the sales tax through its duration.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:32 AM, Leader said:

Green Bay Gazette -  Rep. Steffen to present stadium board plan to city, says passage this year unlikely

Rep. David Steffen will make his first official presentation about his proposal to disband the Lambeau Field stadium board today to the city of Green Bay, which would find itself with a lot of new responsibilities.

Steffen, a Republican who lives in Howard, proposes the elimination of the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District and its seven-member board, which co-owns Lambeau Field with the Green Bay Packers and the city.

With the board's dissolution, the city would be required to fulfill all responsibilities of the Lambeau lease that now are the duty of the stadium district, including providing money for operations and maintenance costs until 2031. 

He is scheduled to make a presentation to the city's finance committee at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. The public can participate in the meeting on Zoom.

In Steffen's interpretation, the stadium board has outlived its legislative purpose, which he said was limited to overseeing the construction costs related to Lambeau Field's 2003 renovation, ensuring the bonds were properly paid and overseeing the sales tax through its duration.

Political stunt.  Yes it needs to be examined/audited.  This guy went after the most popular girl in the room knowing full well nothing was going to happen.  Total PR stunt for his personal brand.

Edited by Dubz41

NY Times -  Makers of gruyère cheese in Switzerland and France are not happy that a federal judge sided with U.S. cheese producers and said the cheese — named for the Swiss town where it's been made for centuries — could be produced anywhere.

///

I imagine WI cheese producers are happy today.

52 minutes ago, Leader said:

NY Times -  Makers of gruyère cheese in Switzerland and France are not happy that a federal judge sided with U.S. cheese producers and said the cheese — named for the Swiss town where it's been made for centuries — could be produced anywhere.

///

I imagine WI cheese producers are happy today.

Champagne about to start making some mean Bourbon

I probably deserve this for having the audacity to live in Missouri, but I got test results back today, and I am positive for covid! I get the awesome reward of using all of my sick leave the second week of the year!  And it is boring as hell.  I was sick from about 3am until about 8pm yesterday.  Now I just have a sore throat and a little cough.  Can't go back to work until Monday.  Lame.  

45 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I probably deserve this for having the audacity to live in Missouri, but I got test results back today, and I am positive for covid! I get the awesome reward of using all of my sick leave the second week of the year!  And it is boring as hell.  I was sick from about 3am until about 8pm yesterday.  Now I just have a sore throat and a little cough.  Can't go back to work until Monday.  Lame.  

Get and feel better.
Also....move out of Missouri.
@Norm says South Dakota's real nice. :)