TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Jordan was very typically hid on the opposing players second best perimeter player, with Pippen playing the best one. That's not a knock on Jordan, but it is a reality that he was saved for offense. Lebron does the same thing. 

Lebron matches up well with Kemp. Kemp is 1" taller and 20lbs lighter.

Barkley is 3" shorter and the same weight as LeBron. Jordan is 50lbs lighter than either. 

The issue is Jordan couldn't defend those guys, not whether he did. Lebron's ability to play every role on defense from man stopper to rim protector. He's a liability on defense now, but it's not like Jordan wasn't getting his ankles broke by AI at that age. 

LeBron is a different type of player than them though.  I don't think he can bang with Barkley or Kemp.  These guys were taking on bigger power forwards and centers.  I don't think that is LeBron's game, at all.  Being fair to LeBron though, neither Barkley nor Kemp is stopping him from scoring at will, unless he tries playing their game in the low post.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

LeBron is a different type of player than them though.  I don't think he can bang with Barkley or Kemp.  These guys were taking on bigger power forwards and centers.  I don't think that is LeBron's game, at all.  Being fair to LeBron though, neither Barkley nor Kemp is stopping him from scoring at will, unless he tries playing their game in the low post.

Why wouldn't he be able to bang with Kemp or Barkley? He's bigger than those guys. 

20 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I just watched “Don’t Look Up” on Netflix last night.  Reminded me of AR, lol.  Great movie by the way!

So I saw this post and watched that. Boy lol well that was something. Had NO IDEA what I was getting into and just watched it blind

• Like 1