TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Lol I have a full head of hair that I voluntarily shave off. I don't own a coat, only hoodies, and I wear shorts and sandals all year, unless it snows, then I'll wear shoes. I live for winter weather. So peaceful. 

You have hair follicles bastard. 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol I have a full head of hair that I voluntarily shave off. I don't own a coat, only hoodies, and I wear shorts and sandals all year, unless it snows, then I'll wear shoes. I live for winter weather. So peaceful. 

You're the shorts guy.  I wear long pants almost 100% of the time when I leave my house.  It doesn't matter how hot it is, I just deal with it.  Occasionally, I will wear shorts to a baseball game, or if I am just going to the store or for take out for a second.  I don't even have chicken legs, or anything, I just don't like the way I look with shorts on.  I feel like I look like a child.

Now that my scalp is like regular skin, I don't get cold anymore.  But that first few weeks was a shocker.  Like, it would be 75 at night and it felt chilly.  

Male pattern baldness runs in my family.....and in the game of genetic musical chairs - I got caught without a chair to sit down on. Oh well. I think knowing it was probably likely reduced the stress that some men experience. Didnt happen to me. I'll still grow my hair down to / just over the collar - them buzz it off with electric clippers - like now.  It helps to be good looking and able to carry all the looks. Ha! I'll never shave my head. Nope. I've no need to experience the complete dome look and it seems like way too much effort.

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You're the shorts guy.  I wear long pants almost 100% of the time when I leave my house.  It doesn't matter how hot it is, I just deal with it.  Occasionally, I will wear shorts to a baseball game, or if I am just going to the store or for take out for a second.  I don't even have chicken legs, or anything, I just don't like the way I look with shorts on.  I feel like I look like a child.

Now that my scalp is like regular skin, I don't get cold anymore.  But that first few weeks was a shocker.  Like, it would be 75 at night and it felt chilly.  

I hate wearing pants. Just feel so restricted in them. I'm 100% about comfort over style/look. I always be looking homeless when I go to the store or out in public lol.

Edited by beekay414

On 11/17/2020 at 7:43 PM, HighCalebR said:

I've been saying I'm gonna do this for awhile now. Starting to get too thin to hang onto. Just gotta take the leap

On 11/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Do it. You won't regret it. 

I buzzed ( not shaved) my head down when covid came. It’s been a wonderful decision and also saves some $$ too.

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This is one thing that I am astounded people don't believe.  I grew up in North Dakota and never wore a coat or a jacket.  Ever.  I'm talking at or below zero and I might put on a windbreaker.  Then at 16 I lost all the hair on my head and ever since I have to wear 37 layers and 26 socks just to step outside to get the mail once the temperature dips below 50. 

You went bald at 16? That’s early. I’m in my mid 30s and it’s starting.

I will start to loose mine quicker soon. Not looking forward to it but the plan is to just buzz it down and try and bald gracefully ( if possible?). That is, stay in shape because I don’t want be bald and fat or with a dad bod.

A huge amount of my friends started using propecia. I contemplated taking it but I took one last look over the side effects and decided it wasn’t worth it. What good is more hair if the equipment dosent function?

I did find and all natural shampoo and supplement that honestly seems to be working. Although that may be wishful thinking.

10 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did any of you ever try that one chip challenge?

I like hot food so I’d try the hot BWW one but I generally find their wings suck. Not the sauce, but the wings.

Yes.

I am glad that I did it.  I won't do it again.  It tasted really bad, and it wasn't all that bad until I swallowed it.  Then my mouth and esophagus were on fire.  I was sweating profusely from the top of my head.  I also had tears just flowing down my face.  Remember that guy from the Broncos who wasn't like cry face, but had huge tears coming out? Like that.  Ice cream helped a little.  But I think time was the biggest factor.  I did not wait to drink for 5 minutes like the real challenge.  Not a chance I could have made that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

Bucks are going super hard this offseason. I hope they can rekindle bogdon interest but holiday is a really nice get. 

I wish I could follow the NBA for something to do when football isn’t active. I’ll root for the bucks because I like Giannas but the whole league is generally just terrible to watch. 

I used to follow college hoops closely but I’ve found myself not even watching that anymore. Same with the MLB. I’ll dabble in college football but I’ve really become a one sport guy with the Packers. Perhaps that’s a good thing to keep me from wasting so much time on sports.

Edited by Arthur Penske

I got an email saying I got 25 dollars for Bet US and I was like 99% sure it was a Phisihing scam or something, but nope, it was legit.  I don't know if that was a promotion thing o something for my state recently legalizing gambling, I don't even know if Nebraska did that I just know there was a vote for it, or if I had deposited money in there what would have been at least 10 years ago or what, but sure enough it was in there.

The password on the site was one I haven't used for at least ten years. 

I think I put 5 on the Jets, 5 on the Jaguars, 5 on the Bengals, 5 on some other long shot and 5 on the Packers.

I haven't bet on sports since this kid with my same first and middle name and same last initial refused to pay up on a 50 dollar bet I made back in my Freshman year of high school. 

On 11/26/2020 at 9:09 PM, Outpost31 said:

I got an email saying I got 25 dollars for Bet US and I was like 99% sure it was a Phisihing scam or something, but nope, it was legit.  I don't know if that was a promotion thing o something for my state recently legalizing gambling, I don't even know if Nebraska did that I just know there was a vote for it, or if I had deposited money in there what would have been at least 10 years ago or what, but sure enough it was in there.

The password on the site was one I haven't used for at least ten years. 

I think I put 5 on the Jets, 5 on the Jaguars, 5 on the Bengals, 5 on some other long shot and 5 on the Packers.

I haven't bet on sports since this kid with my same first and middle name and same last initial refused to pay up on a 50 dollar bet I made back in my Freshman year of high school. 

Its fun. I gotta very cold and im back down to even money. But there first couple weeks were nice payouts. I see how you could get addicted to that