TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

I didnt realize AD is a Packer fan..........another reason to like the guy 😃

"The Vikings will never be better than the Packers," Anthony Davis says. AD went into a long explanation of Wesley Matthews (Vikings fan) learning he roots for the Packers.

36 minutes ago, squire12 said:

go on.....

.....This should be good

eating popcorn GIF

Not a great story....More or less this just out of HS kid they hired for me is a dumb *** and he did a task today that he's done dozens of times before but he did it backwards essentially and it's going to cost me a day and a half to fix it and we're already swamped. At least he knew I was pissed after and shaped up a little but he's constantly doing crap like this. I told the boss he shouldn't come in until Thursday because he's worthless at this kind of stuff (and everything but I knew he'd screw up something)

He did this same crap last week when I told him we didn't need him and he had been a close covid contact, but he has him come in the end of the week and I ran out of stuff for him to do by Friday after lunch. 

He's just incapable of focusing on anything, can't remember any instruction, no motivation, moves like a sloth, takes extra long lunches (that we are paid for) it goes on and on. There isn't one redeeming quality other than he's a pretty polite kid. Also he wears panama pants to work everyday and it irks me to no end for some reason lol

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Do Basketball and try and compare 3 players.  Won't let me search the draft for NFL.

Gotcha. Its a separate site. It's Stathead.com or whatever they call it. That's why. You still have access to most of their stuff, it's just the deep dives you can't do.