TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

On 10/28/2020 at 4:08 PM, wgbeethree said:

So my girlfriend is currently upset with me because the thing that I bought for her, that she wanted, that she ended up not liking, that she put in the spare room that only she uses, is in her way.

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

The chair from Burn After Reading?

• Like 2

By the way.......are any of you using the "Dark Mode" (I think thats what its called....) on this forum?  It's much (much) easier on the eyes.
Only downside - and its easily overcome - when folks post a Twitter link - the font is black....so its harder to see initially.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

i had to take a break after 4 lol, they hit me a little harder than I was expecting and I kinda inhaled the first 4 and then was like "whoa, ok, I need somethings to drink"

but definitely recommend

I've had wings that I ate without gloves on and that was a mistake. Washed my hands for 5 minutes, had to pee, touched my junk, instant junk burn. Had to take out my contacts. Walked the stairs blind after that. The poop? Yeah, it was like I was pooping flames. Had both hands on the walls and couldn't wait to get in the cold bath lmao.

So, if they aren't that bad, I'll be able to handle em.

53 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I've had wings that I ate without gloves on and that was a mistake. Washed my hands for 5 minutes, had to pee, touched my junk, instant junk burn. Had to take out my contacts. Walked the stairs blind after that. The poop? Yeah, it was like I was pooping flames. Had both hands on the walls and couldn't wait to get in the cold bath lmao.

So, if they aren't that bad, I'll be able to handle em.

haha, reminds me of a time i was cooking a venison dish with some chilis and my friend cut up the peppers and went to the bathroom and a few minutes later uttered the following:

"dude, this is wild - but i really need to use your shower right now"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

haha, reminds me of a time i was cooking a venison dish with some chilis and my friend cut up the peppers and went to the bathroom and a few minutes later uttered the following:

"dude, this is wild - but i really need to use your shower right now"

lol nice. Yeah, the title of the flavor was "No Sane Person Would Eat These" at the bar I was at. I was hammered so it was no problem to eat. My face just went numb. It was everything after that made me regret it lmao. You don't know pain until you yell "I JUST WANT TO WIPE" at the top of your lungs.

Did you ever try the one chip challenge?  I did.  I would recommend anyone without heart or digestive problems to try it.  I don't think you will want to do it again though.  It didn't get to me too bad until after I was done eating the chip.  It was pretty hot, but I thought it tasted worse than I thought it was hot.  Then about 30ish seconds later I had uncontrollable sweat from my head and tears from my eyes.  Not crying tears, but my eyes were leaking water.  It also felt kinda like needles in my mouth and throat.  I did not make the 5 minutes without drinking afterward.  Part of that was because it was hot, and the other part was because I was drinking, and wanted to keep it up.  My friend said that she was feeling it the next day.  I was fine on that front.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you ever try the one chip challenge?  I did.  I would recommend anyone without heart or digestive problems to try it.  I don't think you will want to do it again though.  It didn't get to me too bad until after I was done eating the chip.  It was pretty hot, but I thought it tasted worse than I thought it was hot.  Then about 30ish seconds later I had uncontrollable sweat from my head and tears from my eyes.  Not crying tears, but my eyes were leaking water.  It also felt kinda like needles in my mouth and throat.  I did not make the 5 minutes without drinking afterward.  Part of that was because it was hot, and the other part was because I was drinking, and wanted to keep it up.  My friend said that she was feeling it the next day.  I was fine on that front.

That's because real spicy food it's spicy twice: on its way in and on its way out.