TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

On 9/30/2020 at 12:15 AM, Outpost31 said:

If you listen to country music you’re a moron.  That **** is literally the worst **** out there and I don’t know how people listen to it.

I would literally rather listen to Celine Dion or Enya.

Iwould literally rather listen to Cattle Decapitation.

I would literally rather listen to Miley ****ing Cyrus.

Jazz exists, therefore I disagree.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:15 AM, Outpost31 said:

If you listen to country music you’re a moron.  That **** is literally the worst **** out there and I don’t know how people listen to it.

I would literally rather listen to Celine Dion or Enya.

Iwould literally rather listen to Cattle Decapitation.

I would literally rather listen to Miley ****ing Cyrus.

Hey when I was deployed I used to sing Amazed by Lonestar at the top of my lungs for all the Muj. They loved it. 

Holy ish did I go into work DRUNK today. I was the only person in today and I'm an excellent drunk and a pretty good cook but good lord copious amounts of alcohol, sharp things, and fire sources are not a good idea. I crushed it and didn't hurt myself but spent most of the five hours just laughing about what a bad idea it was.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wgbeethree said:

Holy ish did I go into work DRUNK today. I was the only person in today and I'm an excellent drunk and a pretty good cook but good lord copious amounts of alcohol, sharp things, and fire sources are not a good idea. I crushed it and didn't hurt myself but spent most of the five hours just laughing about what a bad idea it was.

One year, after the Super Bowl, I woke up and just kept feeling worse and worse.  I drove like 3/4ths the way to work when I realized that I wasn't hungover, I was at the point of being drunk where it isn't fun anymore, and usually one would go to bed.  I took the day off, and everyone laughed at me. Now it is just a given that I take the day after the Super Bowl off. 

12 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

One year, after the Super Bowl, I woke up and just kept feeling worse and worse.  I drove like 3/4ths the way to work when I realized that I wasn't hungover, I was at the point of being drunk where it isn't fun anymore, and usually one would go to bed.  I took the day off, and everyone laughed at me. Now it is just a given that I take the day after the Super Bowl off. 

When I worked for a civil engineering place here in town we had a co worker show up wasted one morning, in his softball uniform from the night before, to tell us all he was fine and just going home to shower and come back.

He didn't come back for two days

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Agreed, the GOAT.

Of the small handful of players who qualify for that conversation, he definitely belongs (EVH, Hendrix, Duane Allman, possibly Prince, I'd throw Richard Thompson in there; Marty Friendman is a somewhat younger player who amazes me on a regular basis)

3 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Of the small handful of players who qualify for that conversation, he definitely belongs (EVH, Hendrix, Duane Allman, possibly Prince, I'd throw Richard Thompson in there; Marty Friendman is a somewhat younger player who amazes me on a regular basis)

Kinda interesting that EVH couldn’t even read music!  He just knew how to jam.  And practiced his arse off.

3 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

SRV doesn' t qualify?