Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Off topic

but it's funny.. so I like out in Cali and last year I went to a Rams training camp practice with my boy and it was a super chill practice. I've been to plenty of Browns TC practices and this Rams one was the most boring practice I'd ever been to. 

I was hyped to go especially with Stafford there, and they basically didn't do much at all. I was talking so much **** about how they're not going to do nothing last season practicing the way they did lol, and I mean talking LOUD with my Browns gear on lmao. 

So I'm going back tomorrow and I gotta get all my apologies ready lmaoooooo. I was talking so much **** lol, and now I'ma be there tomorrow taking notes lol. 

Looking at the WRs:

Weston will be an IR stash. Schwartz will probably deal with injuries all year or something.

So our 6 man group most of the year will be a combination of: Cooper, DPJ, Bell, Woods, Grant, and Felton rotating in and out with Schwartz + Bell (who’s on PUP).

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Looking at the WRs:

Weston will be an IR stash. Schwartz will probably deal with injuries all year or something.

So our 6 man group most of the year will be a combination of: Cooper, DPJ, Bell, Woods, Grant, and Felton rotating in and out with Schwartz + Bell (who’s on PUP).

I still really hate that WR core with Watson out. I get Watson will make them better but that core isn’t going to cut it with brissett.