2021 NFL Draft Prospects

I'm big on Teven Jenkins...if he makes it to us that's a cost controlled mauler of a RT to take over for Zeus for the next half decade. 

Seems to be about a 50/50 split from pundits on whether he'll be there for us or not. Many have him going to the Steelers like right before us unfortunately

• Like 1

• BAL
    Teven Jenkins
    OT Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • BAL
    Alim McNeill
    DT North Carolina State
    trade icon
  • BAL
    Tylan Wallace
    WR Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • BAL
    Andre Cisco
    S Syracuse

• 2022 ATL 2nd
  • 2022 ATL 7th

Traded down a few times in that PFN mock draft simulator and was able to come out with these 4 players and an additional 2022 2nd rounder from Atlanta who should be picking top 10 next year imo...only issue for me is not getting an edge player
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Many have him going to the Steelers like right before us unfortunately

Yea there's 5 teams picking ahead of us that will have very similar needs. OL, WR, EDGE.

So if a prospect we like starts to fall we can't get excited until we're officially on the clock. Like in the 2018 Draft where DJ Moore went one pick ahead of ours to the Panthers.

27 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

and an additional 2022 2nd rounder from Atlanta who should be picking top 10 next year imo...only issue for me is not getting an edge player

Unless Matt Ryan gets a better coach, then they're guaranteed a Super Bowl win. 🙄 Still can't get over that post lol.

IIRC we traded the Falcons our 2nd Round Pick in 1999(so they could select a JAG Tight End) for their 2000 1st Round Pick. Which did become a Top 10 selection that we used on one Jamal Lewis. So there's definitely some history there 😆.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yea there's 5 teams picking ahead of us that will have very similar needs. OL, WR, EDGE.

So if a prospect we like starts to fall we can't get excited until we're officially on the clock. Like in the 2018 Draft where DJ Moore went one pick ahead of ours to the Panthers.

Unless Matt Ryan gets a better coach, then they're guaranteed a Super Bowl win. 🙄 Still can't get over that post lol.

IIRC we traded the Falcons our 2nd Round Pick in 1999(so they could select a JAG Tight End) for their 2000 1st Round Pick. Which did become a Top 10 selection that we used on one Jamal Lewis. So there's definitely some history there 😆.

Unreal lol.

That guy one time called Matt Ryan "one of the all-time greats" though so I'm not terribly surprised lmao

Edited by Ray Reed

"The fertility of this draft" 🤣  That's a new one for me. 

Nice little clip. EDC says OL class looks good in the early rounds, then it thins out. Pair that with both he and Harbs' statements about OL being a priority and you get a pretty clear picture of the direction we'll be going in. Also said he wished they had more picks, which was always obvious. So be on the look out for trade downs and OL picks.

Here's what he said about each position:

WR- "Ton of receivers on the board again, you know, which is a good thing"

OL- "Looks pretty good in the first few(sounds like jumbled up 'few' with 'three to four') rounds

OLB/EDGE- "Looks pretty good"

CB- "Looks pretty good"

TE- "Probably sparse"

HB- "Probably not as good"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

@DreamKidnot that I have high expectations for Watkins but getting him in the building I think makes it a lot more tenable to go for your crush Elijah Moore in the draft now that we have a tangible alternative/replacement for Boykin on the outside. 

I've considered that. Only issue is I still don't think they'll take him in the first, and he won't last to our 2nd Round Pick imo. One of those classic gone between our early selections WR prospects who hurt our soul every draft. His stock feels similar to his old Ole Miss teammate AJ Brown's. Floor should be around Pick 53. That's where the Titans pick and I'm sure they'd love to reunite the two. Maybe if we trade down into early 2nd territory or something it could work IDK.

Still prefer Rashod Bateman, but Elijah Moore would definitely be a nice consolation prize. The analytics and tape for both are just so insanely strong. The best way of putting it is, they're the type of guys we literally never get 😅. It's always some H/W/S project, a question mark burner, or a molasses mover with strong hands. It'd be nice to finally land the big fish with the historically successful profile.

With my expectations now being an EDGE player for the 1st Round, I'll probably shift my wish posting over from Bateman/Moore back to a guy like Dyami Brown WR UNC. He's more likely to still be there when we pick, has an awesome profile himself, and sky high potential. Could be Lamar's Torrey Smith, with possibly even more upside.