Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

15 minutes ago, Vorsutus said:

Looked it up and it would be a 2 hour drive for me. Next time im in Tallahassee Ill check it out tho.đź‘Ť

Smashburger was the first place I tried a sunny side up egg on my burger - it won't be the last time, a fried egg is a game-changer on a burger.

2 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Not sure how widespread Smashburger is but it’s 5 Guys on steroids.  Thank me later.  

I can't get behind this. It's good but it's no 5 Guys IMO. Best thing Smash ever did was introduce me to Frank's Red Hot seasoning that they put on their fries at one point. They do have a nice variety of burgers though. Again, not saying Smash is bad at all b/c it's not. I just don't find it better than 5 Guys.

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

The mention of "Soyrizo" tells me you are horribly incorrect. The only place Soyrizo is acceptable is in the trash.

And, I will put San Antonio Tex Mex/Mexican food against anywhere in the world, and I'm confident SA will win by a landslide. 

Well yes I will allow that your Tex-Mex food is the best Tex-Mex in the world. It has its place. Down below the Baja Mex.

Really though dude try the Soyrizo, grill it up at home with some eggs and throw it in a tortilla or even better in an onion bagel. It’s less fat for those of us reaching an age where our intestinal system needs that and still full of flavor and taste. Legit it’s the only soy product that doesn’t like something the dog would turn his nose up at. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is why you get an air fryer to help negate that.

I love me some french fries. The air fryer does help but it’s still something I have to limit. High Carb, high starch, low nutrition doesn’t fit into my meal plan often. Got to savor it when I can. 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, Boltstrikes said:

I am never going out to eat with you. Carl’s is trash. They literally just try to drown out any flavor with more bbq sauce. They are down there at the very bottom of fast food restaurants for me with Taco Bell where I will only eat them if I am truly desperate and am close by to a toilet I trust. 

Lol. I'm not sure where you're located, but we should establish that fast food franchises will taste subtly different by region. I'm in Seattle and I've been to a Carls in Cali that was absolute trash. Another variable is what you order (I've never had anything from Carls that required BBQ sauce). 

That said, I'll die on a hill arguing for the Big Carl, their fries, and perhaps the most underrated chicken in the game. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

I love me some french fries. The air fryer does help but it’s still something I have to limit. High Carb, high starch, low nutrition doesn’t fit into my meal plan often. Got to savor it when I can. 

I get you and agree. French fries are a treat and usually doused with chili and cheese when I get them which I'd say is about once a month. I definitely need to be better about my eating though bc I used to never get fries. Ever. Once a month isn't bad though

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

Well yes I will allow that your Tex-Mex food is the best Tex-Mex in the world. It has its place. Down below the Baja Mex.

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

Really though dude try the Soyrizo, grill it up at home with some eggs and throw it in a tortilla or even better in an onion bagel. It’s less fat for those of us reaching an age where our intestinal system needs that and still full of flavor and taste. Legit it’s the only soy product that doesn’t like something the dog would turn his nose up at. 

Any particular brands you'd recommend? My wife and I tried it once and immediately disliked it. I'm willing to give it another go, simply because the intestinal system in me needs a break...

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

Any particular brands you'd recommend? My wife and I tried it once and immediately disliked it. I'm willing to give it another go, simply because the intestinal system in me needs a break...

I've never noticed brand that much. Right now with lockdown... it's really whatever I can get here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Lol. I'm not sure where you're located, but we should establish that fast food franchises will taste subtly different by region. I'm in Seattle and I've been to a Carls in Cali that was absolute trash. Another variable is what you order (I've never had anything from Carls that required BBQ sauce). 

That said, I'll die on a hill arguing for the Big Carl, their fries, and perhaps the most underrated chicken in the game. 

Well we agree that California Carl's is trash so maybe I will eat with you.

It’s sad that franchised fast food can’t be consistent even locally. There’s a Wendy’s nearby that’s absolute garbage. But the one near work is always fresh and fantastic. 

I just pray that the Whattaburger coming to KC is as good as what I had at the OG location and in Arkansas. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

I reached that age when I turned 14 lol

• Like 1