Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

On 7/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, Chiefer said:

It’s still the best fast food burger* around. Which really isn’t saying much Because fast food is mostly terrible.

*Although I’ve never tried Shake Shack so I can’t say I be tried all the fast food burgers out there 

From someone who lived for a decade in Houston, 3 Decades in a California. I’m going to say that In-N-Out 20 years ago was better. Whataburger however has a full menu and some killer biscuits and gravy for breakfast for cheap. 

Ten years ago I wasn’t impressed with the Whataburger Hamburger. It was better then most fast food but still a fast food burger and I was transitioning away from fast food being a staple of the diet. Maybe it got better since then but it was a tier below In-N-out of the 90’s and even with In-N-Out of 00’s. Shake shack currently is ok. Fast food in the 90’s was better.

however if you do come to Cali find a G-Burger. Not Five guys, although they are better then In-N-Out currently, but a G-Burger. G-Burger is actually good. Blue cheese burger for the win.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

From someone who lived for a decade in Houston, 3 Decades in a California. I’m going to say that In-N-Out 20 years ago was better. Whataburger however has a full menu and some killer biscuits and gravy for breakfast for cheap. 

Ten years ago I wasn’t impressed with the Whataburger Hamburger. It was better then most fast food but still a fast food burger and I was transitioning away from fast food being a staple of the diet. Maybe it got better since then but it was a tier below In-N-out of the 90’s and even with In-N-Out of 00’s. Shake shack currently is ok. Fast food in the 90’s was better.

however if you do come to Cali find a G-Burger. Not Five guys, although they are better then In-N-Out currently, but a G-Burger. G-Burger is actually good. Blue cheese burger for the win.

Never tried Texas Whataburger, I’m tainted by watered down AZ whataburgers 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

Whataburger however has a full menu and some killer biscuits and gravy for breakfast for cheap. 

Their use of Chorizo is sublime - they have a Chorizo and egg sandwich, holy moly it's so good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Their use of Chorizo is sublime - they have a Chorizo and egg sandwich, holy moly it's so good.

I'm probably the only one in my family that's not a huge fan of whataburger. I enjoy the biscuits N gravy and the chicken strip meal with country gravy but just so so on the burgers. Probably because I'm not a huge fan of mustard. I'm more of a mayonnaise guy, yea I know strange. 

Although when I went to the OG whataburger in Corpus Christi it was strikingly better than the ones near me in Houston. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jaytrajik said:

Although when I went to the OG whataburger in Corpus Christi it was strikingly better than the ones near me in Houston. 

The CC location is a cut above everything - a noticable difference in quality, and I have no clue as to why.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

I'm probably the only one in my family that's not a huge fan of whataburger. I enjoy the biscuits N gravy and the chicken strip meal with country gravy but just so so on the burgers. Probably because I'm not a huge fan of mustard. I'm more of a mayonnaise guy, yea I know strange. 

You can sub out the mustard for mayo - I'm impartial to both, so I've never had to do it.

The grilled jalepenos are the game changer for me - grilled jalepenos, grilled onions and extra crispy bacon and BOOM. Done.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

You can sub out the mustard for mayo - I'm impartial to both, so I've never had to do it.

The grilled jalepenos are the game changer for me - grilled jalepenos, grilled onions and extra crispy bacon and BOOM. Done.

Yea but I also don't like my spicy N burgers mixed together. Just doesn't go together in my opinion. I always tell them no jalapeños. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaytrajik said:

Yea but I also don't like my spicy N burgers mixed together. Just doesn't go together in my opinion. I always tell them no jalapeños. 

See, I'm a dude who does spicy on just about everything. If they had grilled habeneros, I'd kill myself with that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol Texans thinking they can handle spicy

Little boy... I'm Indian.

You forget, I've been eating various levels of curries that are illegal stateside since I was six.

There is absolutely nothing you could put in front of me that would phase me.

• Like 6