Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

It's hard for me to compare Shake Shack with some of these other fast food staples like In N Out and Whataburger because it's a more expensive burger. I think overall its the highest quality meat you get from a fast food/fast casual burger chain but you're also paying for that quality. For being about half the price as the more premium fast casual chains, In N Out makes a really tasty burger. Don't know as much about Whataburger but I'm intrigued just based on the descriptions here. 

In my opinion of having both very few times, I would suggest Whataburger is better. First time I had In N Out, I loved it but that might've been the hype of it b/c the next two times, it was just OK. I've never had a disappointing (or "OK") Whataburger experience though. While I would say the comparison is Granny Smith's to Honeycrisps, I would take Steak N Shake over both of them and not think twice about it.

Edited by JTagg7754

I’ve never been to Whatsburger but comparing In N Out to Shake Shack is unfair. In N Out is an inexpensive burger that tastes pretty good. Shake Shack is a few dollars more expensive, so is 5 Guys so it’s not a fair comparison. In N Out should be compared to BK, McDs, Carls Jr., etc.

In N Out fries are absolute trash, even compared to McDs and Burger King. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I’ve never been to Whatsburger but comparing In N Out to Shake Shack is unfair. In N Out is an inexpensive burger that tastes pretty good. Shake Shack is a few dollars more expensive, so is 5 Guys so it’s not a fair comparison. In N Out should be compared to BK, McDs, Carls Jr., etc.

Not sure why people sleep on BK fries. I think they're fantastic. Same w/ Rally's/Checkers. They are somewhat similar to me. Love that seasoning. I do agree w/ In N Out's fries though. Definitely not my thing. I need to try this Shake Shack whenever I can. Closest on is an hour away so doubt it'll be any time soon

33 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Okay fine. I'm just gonna say it. 

Carls Jr > In'N'Out 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Patrick Mahomes is going to have more money than Mark Davis.  

That's probably the first time ever that an NFL player has earned more money than a team owner.  

Bold of you to assume Bank of America doesn't assume ownership over the next 10 years. 

34 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Patrick Mahomes is going to have more money than Mark Davis.  

That's probably the first time ever that an NFL player has earned more money than a team owner.  

Depends how you define "earned more money." Are you talking about in a single year? Over a period of years? Total wealth?

I'm sure there's been multiple times where players on a mega deal with a large SB cleared more money in that year than an owner did from the team in that single year. I would also think there's been times in the past where legacy owners had less cash flow from the team than some of their current players (Art Modell in the 90's comes to mind).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Okay fine. I'm just gonna say it. 

Carls Jr > In'N'Out 

I am never going out to eat with you. Carl’s is trash. They literally just try to drown out any flavor with more bbq sauce. They are down there at the very bottom of fast food restaurants for me with Taco Bell where I will only eat them if I am truly desperate and am close by to a toilet I trust. 

• Like 3