Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

16 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

J&D's Foods Sriracha Candy Cane, 6 Ounces (2 Boxes)

This reminds me of the time I grabbed cayenne instead of cinnamon while making my protein shake a while back.

That was interesting - cayenne with almond milk, Syntha-6 Chocolate shake powder and egg whites. Probably ruined my intestines... but them GAINZ...

18 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Shake Shack is better than In'N'Out IMO. 

****'s up here in Seattle is also better.

Shack Stacks changed my life.

Shack Stack : "A cheeseburger stacked with a crisp-fried portobello mushroom filled with melted muenster and cheddar cheese, topped with lettuce, tomato, and Shack sauce."

Note: I've only had In N Out once, but it wasn't too memorable IMO, and still haven't tried whataburger. 

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He might be a billionaire by the time he's 36 if he gets some Lebron type shoe deal.

He's already got several KC area sponsorships. Plus he has deals with Oakley, Head & Shoulders, State Farm, Bose, Adidas, and some others.

Unless he decides to live an outlandishly lavish lifestyle, he won't even need to touch his football contract money. Maybe if he starts his own business.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:02 AM, ACO said:

10 years?!! Um wow. Why would Mahomes lock himself up like that? 

I think we'll find that out shortly. My guess, he's probably secured guaranteed financial independence for several generations of his family. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

Little boy... I'm Indian.

You forget, I've been eating various levels of curries that are illegal stateside since I was six.

There is absolutely nothing you could put in front of me that would phase me.

Yeah, I got an Indian friend and I thought I'd be a tough guy and put a load of scotch bonnet shaving on his pizza.....(I mean, I tried it on myself and I was bent over a sink pouring milk into my mouth. It was like a tongue tattoo) and he started eating, so I was waiting and trying to hide my smirk. He just looks at me through his glasses and carries on chewing like it was nothing. He knew something went on it, but it didn't even raise a blink. Haha! 

One of the hottest chillies in the world.....come at me.

• Like 1

It's hard for me to compare Shake Shack with some of these other fast food staples like In N Out and Whataburger because it's a more expensive burger. I think overall its the highest quality meat you get from a fast food/fast casual burger chain but you're also paying for that quality. For being about half the price as the more premium fast casual chains, In N Out makes a really tasty burger. Don't know as much about Whataburger but I'm intrigued just based on the descriptions here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

It's hard for me to compare Shake Shack with some of these other fast food staples like In N Out and Whataburger because it's a more expensive burger. I think overall its the highest quality meat you get from a fast food/fast casual burger chain but you're also paying for that quality. For being about half the price as the more premium fast casual chains, In N Out makes a really tasty burger. Don't know as much about Whataburger but I'm intrigued just based on the descriptions here. 

I fully agree with this analysis.